Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

bigmanbigtruck

One of the Regulars
Just got this LW PJ27 in today. It's made from a water-proof, flame-retardant (don't ask me to test that last one) Sage Sateen Cotton fabric.

I've become too much of a LW junkie these days.
pj27-front.jpg
pj27-back.jpg
pj27-side.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
LW Vest. Ride through Texas Hill Country that included the Willow City Loop. @Marc mndt and the other cowboys would fit right in…

View attachment 623970 View attachment 623971 View attachment 623972 View attachment 623973 View attachment 623974
I just got back from Marfa, TX. It was 115F in the desert... Not a jacket weather. But I thought the same thing - TX is the place for the TFL cowboy outfits. They would be best-dressed cowboys out there to boot. The dress over there is dusty boots, worn jeans, belt, shirt, and the highlight - the hat.
PS - never thought I'd be getting back to South Florida in late June to cool off, but I totally did, after West Texas.

I just got back from Marfa, TX. It was 115F in the desert... Not a jacket weather. But I thought the same thing - TX is the place for the TFL cowboy outfits. They would be best-dressed cowboys out there to boot. The dress over there is dusty boots, worn jeans, belt, shirt, and the highlight - the hat.

I really like TX. If I’m outside for any period of time I have some sort of wider brimmed hat on. I like’’em but they definitely serve a purpose too. I can’t do the western boots though. My wife and boy wear them all the time and try to get me into them. I’m old enough to moisturize my feet at night lol, I want comfy sneakers now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88