Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I’ve got a Franken-head myself. Haven’t even looked at it in a decade. I think this summer I’ll hock it. I’m a pussy now and don’t have the balls or back to ride it. Need a front brake. The mini drum is purely decorative. And the best dog I ever had, Tank, died 5 years ago.
View attachment 621777
View attachment 621777
I’ll always comment on this, Tony.
If Knights rode choppers, they’d ride this.
Rip Tank
B

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Vintage (1956) M-51 field jacket
PXL_20240618_095226497~2.jpg

hardlyworkingman

Familiar Face
I’ve got a Franken-head myself. Haven’t even looked at it in a decade. I think this summer I’ll hock it. I’m a pussy now and don’t have the balls or back to ride it. Need a front brake. The mini drum is purely decorative. And the best dog I ever had, Tank, died 5 years ago.
View attachment 621777
View attachment 621777

very nice.

My motorcycles haven't seen a race track in 6 years. broken shoulders, knees and old age, that'll get to ya eventually.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Total impulse buy. LL Dominator in "blue" horse. Bought via a German retailer, so somehow, that made me excuse the new prices...

Probably not my regular choice of trousers with this jacket, but just the ones I had on when the courier arrived...

This came with +2 inches on the regular OTR model, and boy am I glad it´s not shorter.

Blue1.jpg

newtojackets

Practically Family
When I first saw the movie trailer it looked like the Sears d pocket but I could tell the leather didn’t look like that of a 80yo jacket. Now it’s all clear. Cool jacket nonetheless.

This is (one of) the 50s versions, I believe made by CSC. (Also in the classifieds)

View attachment 621050
For what it's worth- I don't think this jacket is too big for you- I think it's near perfect

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
Total impulse buy. LL Dominator in "blue" horse. Bought via a German retailer, so somehow, that made me excuse the new prices...

Probably not my regular choice of trousers with this jacket, but just the ones I had on when the courier arrived...

This came with +2 inches on the regular OTR model, and boy am I glad it´s not shorter.

View attachment 621886
That is an outstanding jacket and looks to fit perfectly. Enjoy.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
That is an outstanding jacket and looks to fit perfectly. Enjoy.

Thank you!

I am very happy with the fit. I am more or less a bang on size 44 in LL’s OTR sizing, but I can always use one inch more in length.

When the seller advised that they specced the back at 27” I was worried that this would be too much. Turns out it wears itself away quite nicely.
I believe it wouldn’t work that well with a cross-zip, of course.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars

View attachment 621886
Really Jaunty jacket - the BLUE is a great color and the slacks/trousers work to bring deserved attention to a standout jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth