Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

cbez

One Too Many
You guys tired of my iron heart yet? Definitely gets the most rotation time. Surprised we still have jacket weather here in June. 1000022486.jpg

cbez

One Too Many
Got it thanks I’ve been meaning to check them out
To answer your question, fit is great. I had the sleeves shortened as they come with the typical super long iron heart motorcycle position sleeves.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Definitely not Longlitz.
Very well said there sir!

I will make a good deal on it for someone as it's in the classifieds. That jacket reminds me that I Should have gone leather lined for the handwarmer pockets in the one I ordred new. And this one is still in nearly new condition.

P2D

One of the Regulars
Testing out new Sugar Cane pants, too hot for the RC Hercules but the pants are a winner in my book. Roomy enough to feel breezy but not super oversized either. Really dig how this all works together.

I’ll be posting more about it soon but Rainbow Country has agreed to let me be a vendor for them in the USA. Got confirmation today and learned simultaneously that I have to make the order by Friday so it’s crunch time lol.

That being said if you’ve been looking for a new Hercules hit me up! Especially if you need a smaller or larger size, otherwise I’ll be ordering near the center of the size curve. I may get other models but will have to see.

View attachment 618686 View attachment 618687
look spot on, Del

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB123