Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Aero zip-sleeve Highwayman, hat #1, and a chunky Irish sweater. The boxy fit of the Highwayman is great for wearing over sweaters. I don't feel bound or constrained, as I do with most of the other Aero jackets I wear.

22740c90610822b15bc3cf9bbf99ceb2.jpg
82feedda6b7e36c43c82bc28ab4190cd.jpg
ec02b1a698f23d36e8e3dcc9476b3c2c.jpg
a65d83dbcd99847406155cb83de65cce.jpg

Last edited:

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 147300
Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Frobisher arrived yesterday! Love this jacket and am looking forward to breaking it in. Most pleasant surprise is the depth of color on the dark brown Shinki—lots of mahogany undertones that I’m sure will only get better with age.

Thats a winner!!! Congrats. My brown Frobisher is a different shade of brown, and does not have the mahogany undertones.

ksozay

One Too Many
The CL bug is still coursing through me ADDH! You selling one?

Btw, I looked at the CL mouton collars I had, hoping to send you one, but only one actually fits my LAPDs. The others don't quite fit so they must have come off some sort of custom CL job. Oh well, I took a chance on the bay with little risk.

Someone looking for a Cal Leather jacket? I might have something for you. A few somethings...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guppy

I'll Lock Up

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 147300
Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Frobisher arrived yesterday! Love this jacket and am looking forward to breaking it in. Most pleasant surprise is the depth of color on the dark brown Shinki—lots of mahogany undertones that I’m sure will only get better with age.

Wow!, this really turned out Great.. I would be interested in hearing how it came about? how was the process with D.H.? how long from order to delivery? how much customization did you ask for? pics of the back?

dannyk

One Too Many
DM me and let's see what I've got that might work for you. I've got a pretty decent sized Cal collection. And by decent, I mean bordering on insane.
@JMax believe you me, @ksozay will treat you right. We’ve been making several deals lately and potentially setting up a third. He’s been more
Than fair and goes out of his way to help you out. Can’t say enough for dealing with him. Top notch.

Last edited:

Rosecitymike

One of the Regulars
Wow!, this really turned out Great.. I would be interested in hearing how it came about? how was the process with D.H.? how long from order to delivery? how much customization did you ask for? pics of the back?
Process was super easy. Became set on a Frobisher after researching around for a while. Sent in my measurements along with fit pictures and garment measurements of 3 other jackets. Did everything online and via email. Some folks might be bothered by this but never received any other communication other than confirmation of my order and then shipping notification. Guess with all the positive feedback online of people saying how good Himel was with figuring out fit I just didn’t worry. Plus, I wasn’t asking for anything outside of the normal design and options. Order went in 10/20 and received 12/6. I would order from Dave again in a heartbeat.

dannyk

One Too Many
Process was super easy. Became set on a Frobisher after researching around for a while. Sent in my measurements along with fit pictures and garment measurements of 3 other jackets. Did everything online and via email. Some folks might be bothered by this but never received any other communication other than confirmation of my order and then shipping notification. Guess with all the positive feedback online of people saying how good Himel was with figuring out fit I just didn’t worry. Plus, I wasn’t asking for anything outside of the normal design and options. Order went in 10/20 and received 12/6. I would order from Dave again in a heartbeat.
I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again. Not a huge fan of Himels designs. The Chevalier and HB-2 as exceptions. But when it comes to skill, jacket making as an art; his jackets scream professionalism. Congrats on the new purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken