Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Envious of those temperatures. Those highs are lows for us here in Japan this year. We’re still up in the low to mid 90s every day. I picked up a couple of second hand Schotts over summer which I’m keen to try in the wild, and even more so, I want to get back into my felt hats. Still a while to go yet.
So - the forecast has been revised for my part of Iowa.
Definitely not much for jacket weather over the next week and weekend looks about the same. Fall is on hold. Maybe initial morning commute, but that's about all.

1726504660138.png

3.14nche

A-List Customer
I love those prison stripe trousers!

I've been looking at prison trousers for ages and ages but I just know I'm not brave enough to ever wear them.

Respect to you for that.
I was a bit self conscious when wearing them at first but not so much anymore.
They definitely don't go unnoticed though but people usually like them.
Go for it ;)

Motocann

One Too Many
As mentioned, here's some fit pics of the LW Appalachian. Haven't seen many pics of this particular one in the wild... but am stoked to have one of my own.
The unique design called out to me and just looked badass- the studded kidney panel is a nice touch as well.
Lateral front zip is not for show either - it's a huge pocket. So many possible uses for it - as @Carlos840 mentioned, got enough room for a sandwich or a bottle for the road.
All that's left is to break it in and make it my own...

View attachment 616948 View attachment 616949 View attachment 616950 View attachment 616951 View attachment 616952
Such a cool jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1