Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

florianflow

New in Town
Greetings! Stetson Player Woolfelt

IMG_20241025_170502.jpg

TimmyV

A-List Customer
Hello to everyone here at TFL. For the last 181 days I have been sharing pictures of my hats from my collection, each day a new hat. This morning I find there is but one left to show, the one that got me into these hats to begin with. It is one of a very few "modern" hats that I own and quite frankly doesn't get a lot of head time these days. Still a nice hat, just can't compare with the vintage stuff.
Without further ado,, I present for your viewing pleasure a Royal DeLuxe Stetson Temple.
* I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing all my hats as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with y'all. There are a couple headed my way, one might even make it here today if the USPS ground advantage curse doesn't rear it's ugly head.lol.

20240919_165541.jpg
20240919_165552.jpg
20240919_165606.jpg
20240929_162339.jpg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I was gonna wait until I reach Melaka again to post, but I just heard Phil Lesh, the bassist for the Grateful Dead, passed. It's like losing a family member - even though I think most of us were expecting this for some time, it doesn't hurt any less.

I have a 24+ hour journey ahead of me. I start off in a half hour. I'll be traveling with Phil.

I'll be under the brim of this plastic-weave hat I bought a few weeks ago on island. I like this style: big brim and crown, lots of shade. Reminds of me of my 7XCB.

"This is all just a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago." -Phil Lesh

Stay well friends. Congratulations to all for the wonderful parade of felts these last weeks.
IMG_4308.jpeg

Last edited:

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Hello to everyone here at TFL. For the last 181 days I have been sharing pictures of my hats from my collection, each day a new hat. This morning I find there is but one left to show, the one that got me into these hats to begin with. It is one of a very few "modern" hats that I own and quite frankly doesn't get a lot of head time these days. Still a nice hat, just can't compare with the vintage stuff.
Without further ado,, I present for your viewing pleasure a Royal DeLuxe Stetson Temple.
* I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing all my hats as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with y'all. There are a couple headed my way, one might even make it here today if the USPS ground advantage curse doesn't rear it's ugly head.lol.

View attachment 649704 View attachment 649705 View attachment 649706 View attachment 649707
Very nice, Timmy, although I agree the newer Stetsons can't compare to the vintage products. But, like you, I have a newer black Temple, and it serves well on those rare occasions when I need to dress "professionally."

VoodooSan

One Too Many
I was gonna wait until I reach Melaka again to post, but I just heard Phil Lesh, the bassist for the Grateful Dead, passed. It's like losing a family member - even though I think most of us were expecting this for some time, it doesn't hurt any less.

I have a 24+ hour journey ahead of me. I start off in a half hour. I'll be traveling with Phil.

I'll be under the brim of this plastic-weave hat I bought a few weeks ago on island. I like this style: big brim and crown, lots of shade. Reminds of me of my 7XCB.

"This is all just a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago." -Phil Lesh

Stay well friends. Congratulations to all for the wonderful parade of felts these last weeks.
View attachment 649708
Lookin' good, Nathan. Safe travels.

RickP

Practically Family

View attachment 649704 View attachment 649705 View attachment 649706 View attachment 649707
Love my Temples!

rogueclimber

A-List Customer

Thank you for an awesome journey! Such wonderful hats and you always look great in them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niicorobin246