Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Floral shirt 003.JPG

Tina and I are off to the City of Salisbury today. Should I go casual
or more formal? I got changed and put the collar and tie on.

Green Blazer black trousers 002.JPG
The black Susquehana got another outing.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
BOTH outfits look great on you sir... but I gotta go with the casual one !!
You are very kind, thank you. The casual shirt came along too and what good fortune it did. Salisbury has a magnificent cathedral, some friends we know were married there. Today they were celebrating their silver wedding anniversary with a short ceremony, then, they more or less repeated their wedding reception. The big food spread, the venue with a dance floor, a band. Believe me, it got hot, that Aloha shirt made another appearance.

VoodooSan

One Too Many
View attachment 644266

Tina and I are off to the City of Salisbury today. Should I go casual
or more formal? I got changed and put the collar and tie on.

View attachment 644262
The black Susquehana got another outing.
I have to agree with Timmy, sir. You ALWAYS look spendiferous, but I would have opted for the casual look today, given the eye-catching splendor of that aloha shirt.

VoodooSan

One Too Many

RickP

Practically Family
Heading down into Houston tomorrow for a friends funeral. Had to test fit the suit to make sure I dont have and surprises when I put it on (2nd time in 5-1/2 yrs I put on a suit) Im debating whether to wear a hat due to the heat, but both the black Temple and Black Bogart do look good with it. Of course its a Texas funeral so I guess I could wear one of the nicer Open Roads

Compress_20241003_183643_3276.jpg
Compress_20241003_183642_2726.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve