Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

TimmyV

One of the Regulars
It's a somber day here at Rock Bottom as I remember all the lives lost on 9-11-01, the "Pearl Harbor" of my generation. For the occasion I chose this open crown Royal DeLuxe Stetson Grand Central in Walnut .
Hope y'all have a good 'un !

20240909_124741.jpg
20240909_124748.jpg
20240909_124801.jpg
20240909_124810.jpg
20240909_124850.jpg
20240909_125045.jpg

RickP

Practically Family
Looks like Hurricane Francine missed us and is heading away towards Louisiana! Had some rain overnight and expecting some more today. But no wind, no chainsaws and no generator!

Its a "Happy Birthday to me" day here. Started out healthy in the gym but Im getting ready to go grab a box of birthday donuts before I go hang at the coffee shop!

The little Stetson Roadster B looked lonely so it gets to go out and play today

20240911_053737.jpg
20240911_070146.jpg

TimmyV

One of the Regulars
Looks like Hurricane Francine missed us and is heading away towards Louisiana! Had some rain overnight and expecting some more today. But no wind, no chainsaws and no generator!

Its a "Happy Birthday to me" day here. Started out healthy in the gym but Im getting ready to go grab a box of birthday donuts before I go hang at the coffee shop!

View attachment 638950 View attachment 638949
Glad the hurricane passed by y'all....Happy Birthday to ya Rick !!

VoodooSan

One Too Many

Happy Birthday, Rick; glad to hear the worst of the storm missed you. Great looking Stetson, very nice aloha, and AWESOME t-shirt!

Crown Royal

One of the Regulars

Happy Birthday, Rick!

Happy Birthday Rick. Hope it’s a good one

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
[/QUOTE]
WOW...that's a beautiful hat Randall !!
* I openly admit to having a "thing" for those long hair fedoras !!

That is fabulous, Randall.

Thanks, guys!
Long hair was a thing for Jesus and his bunch.
Long hair was a hippie thing in the ‘60s.
Also a thing for ‘80s Rock and Roll bands.
Always a thing for us fur hat guys!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1