Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Balibuntal

IMG_2447.jpeg

Denton

A-List Customer
Thanks gentlemen!

After four full days of travel - literal planes, trains and automobiles - I finally arrived. I am now on the complete opposite side of the world!

Unfortunately my hotel’s wifi is not supporting photos right now so I will have to catch up on this thread next week when I have the better signal.

Until then, greetings to all from Melaka, Malaysia - maybe I can get this one photo uploaded of me and the Fed IV beside the river this morning. If I’m lucky, I can also get this one of my breakfast uploaded (I know there are some foodies on this thread)… this dish is called “laksa”, the local version of coconut milk soup. It is AMAZING.

Happy weekend, folks.

View attachment 629385
View attachment 629390
Soup looks great, the whole scene looks great (including the hat).

Thanks gentlemen!

After four full days of travel - literal planes, trains and automobiles - I finally arrived. I am now on the complete opposite side of the world!

Unfortunately my hotel’s wifi is not supporting photos right now so I will have to catch up on this thread next week when I have the better signal.

Until then, greetings to all from Melaka, Malaysia - maybe I can get this one photo uploaded of me and the Fed IV beside the river this morning. If I’m lucky, I can also get this one of my breakfast uploaded (I know there are some foodies on this thread)… this dish is called “laksa”, the local version of coconut milk soup. It is AMAZING.

Happy weekend, folks.

View attachment 629385
View attachment 629390
Good to see you have reached your destination, Nathan. Hat pic with scenery and a food pic to top it off. What more can we ask for? Looking great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads