Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

Practically Family

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning hat folks. I wore a Stetson whip-stiched fedora during this mornings soirée.

i-NwszTtp-M.jpg

i-K7G8SJv-M.jpg

i-TcgtZjp-M.jpg

i-2RGHvwm-M.jpg

A 30's Kennsington was my fedora choice for morning cold brew.

i-RG7zttm-M.jpg

i-jbcJKKX-M.jpg

i-Tpsx2HW-M.jpg

i-CwbBJcL-M.jpg

A couple errands found me wearing a Stetson Whippet.

i-S9n5Pnf-M.jpg

i-kdLt9Hr-M.jpg

i-BZxVjpq-M.jpg

i-jNGnN4B-M.jpg

I have started the grill with the plans of enjoying beef brisket this afternoon. I donned a Stetson Stratoliner for the efforts.

i-Wtz4Zhj-M.jpg

i-mL86q5g-M.jpg

i-gdQKmM4-M.jpg

i-KCmzNvW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric-

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I hope everyone had a fun and exciting 4th of July ! Today I'm wearing my Falcon Park Hattery Bone colored fedora with a deep Burgundy ribbon hatband. I'm always worried about getting this one dirty...much more so than any of my silver belly hats.

View attachment 625078 View attachment 625079 View attachment 625080 View attachment 625081
That’s a very elegant distinguished looking hat @TimmyV.
It’s very reminiscent of a rarely seen Stack Hat Co. Silver Beaver Fifty that graced the lounge that some of us will fondly remember.
Both, quite the hats.
B
A421639E-B4E9-4F5A-BFE3-9317DAEE82B1.png

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Good morning hat folks. I wore a Stetson whip-stiched fedora during this mornings soirée.

i-NwszTtp-M.jpg

i-K7G8SJv-M.jpg

i-TcgtZjp-M.jpg

i-2RGHvwm-M.jpg

A 30's Kennsington was my fedora choice for morning cold brew.

i-RG7zttm-M.jpg

i-jbcJKKX-M.jpg

i-Tpsx2HW-M.jpg

i-CwbBJcL-M.jpg

A couple errands found me wearing a Stetson Whippet.

i-S9n5Pnf-M.jpg

i-kdLt9Hr-M.jpg

i-BZxVjpq-M.jpg

i-jNGnN4B-M.jpg

I have started the grill with the plans of enjoying beef brisket this afternoon. I donned a Stetson Stratoliner for the efforts.

i-Wtz4Zhj-M.jpg

i-mL86q5g-M.jpg

i-gdQKmM4-M.jpg

i-KCmzNvW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric-
A Grand Slam, Eric! The interior of the Kensington is breathtaking!!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
You're always an example of impeccable dress-sense, Fabio, but that coat gets me every time. That is just glorious!
You have an impeccable style of your own, Stefan, emphasised on Sundays when hats of the week are posted.

Tina & I are off to a wedding blessing. The hat that I am wearing is that of a hat company known as Susquehana, I have had it almost as long as the happy couple's marriage.

Friends of our's are celebrating their silver wedding anniversary. We will all meet up at the church where they were married, then onto a traditional wedding breakfast, followed by music and dancing. They have actually booked a big band, the band might be amateurs, but I'm glad that I'm not picking up the tab.

pauline & jim's wedding 005.JPG

You have an impeccable style of your own, Stefan, emphasised on Sundays when hats of the week are posted.

Tina & I are off to a wedding blessing. The hat that I am wearing is that of a hat company known as Susquehana, I have had it almost as long as the happy couple's marriage.

Friends of our's are celebrating their silver wedding anniversary. We will all meet up at the church where they were married, then onto a traditional wedding breakfast, followed by music and dancing. They have actually booked a big band, the band might be amateurs, but I'm glad that I'm not picking up the tab.

View attachment 625229
Ah, speaking of impeccable dress-sense! You and Tina look picture perfect as usual, Robert. Good to see you have some sunshine for the celebrations. Send some over here, will you? And thank you for the compliment!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning folks. Grand parade of hats of late. Cheers to all who showcased their hats!

This mornings soirée about the neighborhood was taken under the brim of a VS Stratoliner inspired fedora. The dove felt with charcoal trimming is stunning in person.

i-H4k7GKX-M.jpg

i-tsCfJnq-M.jpg

i-ZLfbtQp-M.jpg

A Stetson Open Road was the perfect hat for enjoying hot coffee in the 59'f (15'c) temps.

i-mgtQ7Qs-M.jpg

i-65HSPs2-M.jpg

It is an "Aquanized " Stetson.

i-RxXZCZr-M.jpg

A Stetson Casual was my hat choice when I started a lamb roast on a slow charcoal grill and a couple yard chores. The minty hat was a perfect work companion.

i-DF8LvRC-M.jpg

i-v3WKH8w-M.jpg

i-sqMpVZK-M.jpg

i-d4NfqgD-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venom123