Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

One Too Many
The week in hats, because it's Sunday already. Seem to have forgotten to take pics most of the days.

Stetson Stratoliner
View attachment 638275

Knox Twentyfive
View attachment 638276

Galleries Lafayette
View attachment 638277

Dobbs
View attachment 638278

Penumbra panama
View attachment 638279
Ahhhhh! I have partaken of Stefan's Sunday shots of sartorial splendor, and can face the day! Going to go with the Penumbra in first place, followed by the Knox, with the Strat coming in 3rd. As always, thanks for sharing!

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
I haven’t been posting much lately. High temperatures and a sparse collection of straw means I would be constantly repeating myself. Anyhow, today it was a Panama for shopping and an Akubra Range for a dinner outing.
IMG_2748.jpeg
IMG_2782.jpeg

RickP

Practically Family
Another bright sunny day with low humidity and somewhat cooler temps today. Perfect day to bring my own shade along with a 60's OR.

My Brother and Sister in Law came up this weekend to help finish sorting out things that we cleared out of Dads Tennessee house last year ( It all ended up piled up in one of my guest rooms) Couple long days of work and then we had the chance to relax on the patio and entertain the dog. Ive been trying to get the brother to start wearing brimmed hats again instead of baseball caps, but he was down to a couple of rather ratty/ floppy wool felt hats and one 2 acre American Maxifelt cowboy hat from his high school days on the 70's. With his birthday coming up in a couple weeks I walked him over to the hat wall and told him to pick out a couple that he liked. Took him an hour but he finally narrowed it down to three lol. ( I have to admit I was sweating when he was looking at Open Roads and Stratoloners lol) Told him if he promised to wear then to just take all three. Personally I think it was a great birthday present. A perfect use for spare hats. He got a good education on fur felt hats, and went home with an older Stetson Gun club, A new Stetson Weekender, and one of my black Akubra Bogarts. Hes happy and I have more wall space for new hats!

This is the third time in the last few months Ive given hats away. Its a nice feeling to help someone else start their own hat addiction!

Compress_20240908_122932_2020.jpg

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Another bright sunny day with low humidity and somewhat cooler temps today. Perfect day to bring my own shade along with a 60's OR.

My Brother and Sister in Law came up this weekend to help finish sorting out things that we cleared out of Dads Tennessee house last year ( It all ended up piled up in one of my guest rooms) Couple long days of work and then we had the chance to relax on the patio and entertain the dog. Ive been trying to get the brother to start wearing brimmed hats again instead of baseball caps, but he was down to a couple of rather ratty/ floppy wool felt hats and one 2 acre American Maxifelt cowboy hat from his high school days on the 70's. With his birthday coming up in a couple weeks I walked him over to the hat wall and told him to pick out a couple that he liked. Took him an hour but he finally narrowed it down to three lol. ( I have to admit I was sweating when he was looking at Open Roads and Stratoloners lol) Told him if he promised to wear then to just take all three. Personally I think it was a great birthday present. A perfect use for spare hats. He got a good education on fur felt hats, and went home with an older Stetson Gun club, A new Stetson Weekender, and one of my black Akubra Bogarts. Hes happy and I have more wall space for new hats!

This is the third time in the last few months Ive given hats away. Its a nice feeling to help someone else start their own hat addiction!

View attachment 638416
A mighty fine birthday present. Great job spending the hat love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1