Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Pellie

One Too Many
I'll go for the narrow brim Knox fifteen today. Still not sure if this suits me. Brim is 4,5 cm. But i really like this hat.
20240601_105827.jpg
20240601_105839.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Cold? In LA?

Wow - I just looked: your high is still only the low 70s. Jeez, talk about paradise! (As soon as I say that, I remember the traffic, and the cost of housing…)
Cost of housing? Have you heard of Sandbanks on England's southern shores? https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/23380520.pictures-inside-13-5m-bungalow-sandbanks/
Sandbanks.jpg
This rather attractive home was sold at auction recently, it achieved £13.5 million. That's $17.19 million in Uncle Sam's shekels. Each to their own I guess but I can't help thinking that some people seem to have more money than sense.
red blazer 004.JPG
red blazer 006.JPG
For church later this morning, Tina suggested that I wear the Stetson Sovereign.
The baggy style trousers that she made for me compliment the hat perfectly.
Well according to Tina it does and no doubt there will be comments at church too.

Cost of housing? Have you heard of Sandbanks on England's southern shores? https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/23380520.pictures-inside-13-5m-bungalow-sandbanks/
View attachment 618265
This rather attractive home was sold at auction recently, it achieved £13.5 million. That's $17.19 million in Uncle Sam's shekels. Each to their own I guess but I can't help thinking that some people seem to have more money than sense.
View attachment 618266 View attachment 618267
For church later this morning, Tina suggested that I wear the Stetson Sovereign.
The baggy style trousers that she made for me compliment the hat perfectly.
Well according to Tina it does and no doubt there will be comments at church too.
And that's just for the spot because the rather nice looking historic house will be demolished, so it really is location, location, location!
I have a feeling though that the new owner doesn't have the same dress sense you do, Robert. Impeccable as aalways.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I have a feeling though that the new owner doesn't have the same dress sense you do, Robert. Impeccable as always.
Such flattery, I can't help but smile though, what am I like?
Dobbs.jpg
I'm choosing the Dobbs Hanover Square. This week's selection is extremely difficult given that they are all so impeccable. What appeals with The Dobbs is the way it compliments the raincoat and the raincoat reciprocates. Just wonderful Stefan.

Such flattery, I can't help but smile though, what am I like?
View attachment 618294
I'm choosing the Dobbs Hanover Square. This week's selection is extremely difficult given that they are all so impeccable. What appeals with The Dobbs is the way it compliments the raincoat and the raincoat reciprocates. Just wonderful Stefan.
Thank you, Robert.

TimmyV

One of the Regulars
We got some rain last night and the weather has cooled off considerably so today I move from the light weight unlined hats to this . I looked for a very long time to find a wide brim Mr. Disney fedora and finally ran across one just yesterday ! Mr. Disney Fifteen... I really like the fit and finish of this hat and can see what the fuss is all about.

* same hat shown in all pics...looks different color in 1st pic.
20240601_181603.jpg
20240601_125449.jpg
20240601_125502.jpg
20240601_125542.jpg
20240601_125559.jpg
20240601_125613.jpg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
True, but still wondering if it suits me :-(
I agree woth Rob - I think it suits you very well, actually. Could use a side view to gauge better, but from the front the color and ribbon and even the stingy brim really seem to compliment your face and beard. The ribbon and the glasses match and the hat color and the beard are pretty close, too.

Besides, the interior of that hat is so cool - you definitely have something special under your hat!

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
We got some rain last night and the weather has cooled off considerably so today I move from the light weight unlined hats to this . I looked for a very long time to find a wide brim Mr. Disney fedora and finally ran across one just yesterday ! Mr. Disney Fifteen... I really like the fit and finish of this hat and can see what the fuss is all about.

View attachment 618299 View attachment 618305 View attachment 618306 View attachment 618307 View attachment 618308 View attachment 618309

Well I’ll be, there really is such a thing as a “round oval”. I thought someone had made that up!

Another great hat Timmy, thanks for sharing your collection!

Pellie

One Too Many
I agree woth Rob - I think it suits you very well, actually. Could use a side view to gauge better, but from the front the color and ribbon and even the stingy brim really seem to compliment your face and beard. The ribbon and the glasses match and the hat color and the beard are pretty close, too.

Besides, the interior of that hat is so cool - you definitely have something special under your hat!

20240602_153603.jpg

Side view!!

StoryPNW

One Too Many
The hats of the week again.

Borsalino Caffe (another chance after the dreary weather it got last week)
View attachment 618278

Mossant Castor Hudson
View attachment 618279

Borsalino Bronzo
View attachment 618280

Borsalino Nembo
View attachment 618281

Borsalino Castoro
View attachment 618282

Borsalino Gulae

Dobbs Hanover Square
View attachment 618284

Stetson 3X Open Road
View attachment 618285

Hoc by Gerardo Riva
View attachment 618286

Mossant heather
View attachment 618287
Stefan, great showing as usual. I really like the Borsalino Bronzo and Gulaela. The Homburgs just make such a statement. The Dobbs gets an honorable mention too.

StoryPNW

One Too Many

View attachment 618299 View attachment 618305 View attachment 618306 View attachment 618307 View attachment 618308 View attachment 618309
What a find! I love that width ribbon and the overall proportions of the hat. I would love to find a Disney someday as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88