Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Mallory Mittwoch (Wednesday in Germany).

Here is the aristocratic felt in the sunlight. I really like these colors!
IMG_2039.jpeg

IMG_2040.jpeg

IMG_2041.jpeg

IMG_2044.jpeg

IMG_2042.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Wearing this fine whopper-jawed and wrinkled up Dobbs 20 again today. I'm still debating on whether or not to smooth out the open crown and redoing the crease. I may do that sometime down the road. For now, I'm leaving it as is. I kinda like it this way. The felt, the color, the snap brim, all is still in great shape, except for the sweat, which I'll eventually replace.

Dobbs-20-13.jpg

Dobbs-20-6.jpg

Dobbs-20-5.jpg

Dobbs-20-7.jpg

Dobbs-20-8.jpg

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Wearing this fine whopper-jawed and wrinkled up Dobbs 20 again today. I'm still debating on whether or not to smooth out the open crown and redoing the crease. I may do that sometime down the road. For now, I'm leaving it as is. I kinda like it this way. The felt, the color, the snap brim, all is still in great shape, except for the sweat, which I'll eventually replace.

Dobbs-20-13.jpg

Dobbs-20-6.jpg

Dobbs-20-5.jpg

Dobbs-20-7.jpg

Dobbs-20-8.jpg
I think that looks pretty awesome as it is, Terry. On the other hand, I always LOVE seeing what you do when you remake one!

Dobbs-20-13.jpg

Dobbs-20-6.jpg

Dobbs-20-5.jpg

Dobbs-20-7.jpg

Dobbs-20-8.jpg
It’s a great looking hat, Terry

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Mallory Mittwoch (Wednesday in Germany).

Here is the aristocratic felt in the sunlight. I really like these colors!
View attachment 617407
View attachment 617408
View attachment 617409
View attachment 617410
View attachment 617411
View attachment 617412
Wonderful colours that really stand out in the sunshine, Nathan.

I like the idea of Mallory Mittwoch. We who are sans Whippet and unable to join in the fun on a Wednesday can contribute midweek with our Mallorys instead :)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Dobbs-20-13.jpg

Dobbs-20-6.jpg

Dobbs-20-5.jpg

Dobbs-20-7.jpg

Dobbs-20-8.jpg
I'd leave it as it is too, Terry. Especially that great looking ribbon and bow.

However, knowing you, I bet your fingers are just itching to make some kind of improvement :)

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Wonderful colours that really stand out in the sunshine, Nathan.

I like the idea of Mallory Mittwoch. We who are sans Whippet and unable to join in the fun on a Wednesday can contribute midweek with our Mallorys instead :)
Thanks Steve!

I do have one proper Whippet but I can’t get under it. They look great on others but I just feel meh under mine.

Anyway, count me in for Mallory Mittwoch! (Is it the same word in Danish?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az