Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Damn the heat, it's full steam ahead! It's been way too long, and too hot, for wearing lined, felt bowlers. So, I've decided to be a hero today and wear my wonderful Kaller bowler for church services dispite the 100F temperature. Fortunately I'll only be in the heat between the parking lot and the church building, so I should survive to wear a hat another day!

20230813_075740.jpg 20230813_075821.jpg 20230813_075837.jpg 20230813_075901.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good Sunday morning folks.

I took an early morning walkabout under the brim of a charcoal hued Lee Adventure fedora.

i-KRGZzjf-M.jpg

With the sun just appearing above the horizon it was time to change hats. I donned a gray Lee Adventure.

i-8xkbJcz-M.jpg

Breakfast on the deck I wore a Stetson Stratoliner (sage hued felt).

i-BSFVp6q-M.jpg

I started the grill to begin some St.Louis Pork ribs. A Knox Dallas was my hat choice during my efforts.

i-Jj2DpJ3-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Damn the heat, it's full steam ahead! It's been way too long, and too hot, for wearing lined, felt bowlers. So, I've decided to be a hero today and wear my wonderful Kaller bowler for church services dispite the 100F temperature. Fortunately I'll only be in the heat between the parking lot and the church building, so I should survive to wear a hat another day!

View attachment 539647 View attachment 539648 View attachment 539649 View attachment 539650
Still looks brand new! We wear the hats because we want to, not because we need to!

StoryPNW

One Too Many

StoryPNW

One Too Many
Good Sunday morning folks.

I took an early morning walkabout under the brim of a charcoal hued Lee Adventure fedora.

i-KRGZzjf-M.jpg

With the sun just appearing above the horizon it was time to change hats. I donned a gray Lee Adventure.

i-8xkbJcz-M.jpg

Breakfast on the deck I wore a Stetson Stratoliner (sage hued felt).

i-BSFVp6q-M.jpg

I started the grill to begin some St.Louis Pork ribs. A Knox Dallas was my hat choice during my efforts.

i-Jj2DpJ3-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
All winners Eric, those Lee Adventures are great!

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Vimenet.jpg

The Vimenet, just for it's rich colour, that will compliment almost any attire. Tough choice as always Stefan.
bill hughs.jpeg black cherry.jpg
A lovely hat Bill, and such a coincidence in that I have been in touch with The Brass Rooster hat company. Their black cherry hat is a colour that I have searched and searched for. I would prefer though, it if they can offer a different hat ribbon. Fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld