Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Happy Easter everyone. The hats of the week. A new rotation is coming. Already a few made their way into this week.

Morreton Navy
View attachment 505872

Barbisio Classic Egeo
View attachment 505873

Barbisio Titan Terranova
View attachment 505874

Barbisio Lontra Visone Sesia
View attachment 505875

Fléchet
View attachment 505876

Mertés
View attachment 505877

Willoughby
View attachment 505878

Edgewood (which I forgot I had, thanks Brent!)
View attachment 505879
stefan1.jpg

Had to be the Barbisio, that is, until the Edgewood came up. Save the best for last, eh Stefan?
Early anniversary celebrations happening this weekend, since I’ll be busy at work on the actual day.
My Dobbs Homburg in navy with purple trimmings got the call up.
Grateful to Brent for sending this my way.
View attachment 505754
View attachment 505758
Etsuko chose a Maxim.
View attachment 505755 View attachment 505756
Congratulations, anniversaries are well worth celebrating, even though marriage comes in for a lot of fun poking. Tina & I will celebrate our fifty-fifth anniversary in a few weeks time. I have something rather special lined up.

Mighty44

One Too Many
View attachment 505902
Had to be the Barbisio, that is, until the Edgewood came up. Save the best for last, eh Stefan?

Congratulations, anniversaries are well worth celebrating, even though marriage comes in for a lot of fun poking. Tina & I will celebrate our fifty-fifth anniversary in a few weeks time. I have something rather special lined up.
Agreed about the Edgewood!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. My morning walkabout was under the brim of a VS Executive (bluesmoke beaver gill'd hat). This hat took inspiration from the Adams Pacesetters in Executive quality.

i-LLpjsx7-M.jpg

i-BC9nz2G-M.jpg

Arriving home I sipped coffee under the brim of a Stetson Playboy Air Light. A glorious hat in minty condition. This hat is a puzzler as it has a bound brim. The Playboys I have on my hat rack do not have a bound brim. I can live with a bit of mystery.

i-mg4VfNt-M.jpg

i-fGT4gsF-M.jpg

i-TD6SgQF-M.jpg

i-VZxwpxK-M.jpg

Some yard chores in a vintage Bailey.

i-DnLsb69-M.jpg

A sales brochure came in the hat's original box.

i-4PrTXvf-M.jpg

I have been doing errands and some chores under the brim of a Gannon Playboy.

i-2NFCcvJ-M.jpg

i-sKRRBpf-M.jpg

Cheers on a Sunday, Eric -

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. My morning walkabout was under the brim of a VS Executive (bluesmoke beaver gill'd hat). This hat took inspiration from the Adams Pacesetters in Executive quality.

i-LLpjsx7-M.jpg

i-BC9nz2G-M.jpg

Arriving home I sipped coffee under the brim of a Stetson Playboy Air Light. A glorious hat in minty condition. This hat is a puzzler as it has a bound brim. The Playboys I have on my hat rack do not have a bound brim. I can live with a bit of mystery.

i-mg4VfNt-M.jpg

i-fGT4gsF-M.jpg

i-TD6SgQF-M.jpg

i-VZxwpxK-M.jpg

i-DnLsb69-M.jpg

i-4PrTXvf-M.jpg

i-2NFCcvJ-M.jpg

i-sKRRBpf-M.jpg

A great array of Sunday hats, Eric. Super nice plus with the sales brochure in the Bailey box.

Mighty44

One Too Many

i-LLpjsx7-M.jpg

i-BC9nz2G-M.jpg

i-mg4VfNt-M.jpg

i-fGT4gsF-M.jpg

i-TD6SgQF-M.jpg

i-VZxwpxK-M.jpg

i-DnLsb69-M.jpg

i-4PrTXvf-M.jpg

i-2NFCcvJ-M.jpg

i-sKRRBpf-M.jpg

That Playboy with the bound brim and the crown vents is perhaps my favorite of your hats, Eric. Even the sweatband is a thing of beauty. And the color—it really doesn’t get any better!

Happy Easter everyone. The hats of the week. A new rotation is coming. Already a few made their way into this week.

Morreton Navy
View attachment 505872

Barbisio Classic Egeo
View attachment 505873

Barbisio Titan Terranova
View attachment 505874

Barbisio Lontra Visone Sesia
View attachment 505875

Fléchet
View attachment 505876

Mertés
View attachment 505877

Willoughby
View attachment 505878

Edgewood (which I forgot I had, thanks Brent!)
View attachment 505879
That Morreton in the sun! Barbisio Lontra Visone Sesia and Fléchet also standouts. The Edgewood very sharp as well.

i-LLpjsx7-M.jpg

i-BC9nz2G-M.jpg

i-mg4VfNt-M.jpg

i-fGT4gsF-M.jpg

i-TD6SgQF-M.jpg

i-VZxwpxK-M.jpg

i-DnLsb69-M.jpg

i-4PrTXvf-M.jpg

i-2NFCcvJ-M.jpg

i-sKRRBpf-M.jpg

Loving the gills on the VS. The vent and sweat deboss on the Playboy. And the Bailey…. Well very cool to see a good old example. For being on of the few remaining original US hat companies…. Vintage ones are so few and far between.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe