Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hung my cap up in the gym this morning.

i-M55z7C2-M.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
P. & C. Habig Wien "Export Qualität"

old longhair Mallory.
Steve I have missed the Habig. What a shame! E' un capolavoro
Alan the Mallory is stunning, one of my prefered of your huge collection.
Moehawk I like your "experimentation" in hat's taste. In EU you will find more velour and alpine hats also some more elegant piece of the same felts or finishing. Exploration.
Bruno thanks, You have some hats I like very much even if I encourage you to take better pictures;)
Thanks to the Loungers appreciating the green Panizza.

Today it is autumn
nethcl.jpg

I took inspiration from Moon and his "art of bashing" to renew this Beaver Brand homburg at its first wearing of life
2u5g6l4.jpg

I like the result and the color for that day
33u4iz5.jpg

Beaver Brand is not so common here, but at the end a good product
zvxydv.jpg

It is my tribute to American hats :)

You(s) are always welcome. Meeting Lounge members in person is always a pleasure.

ps... it looked quite a bit more lustrous after a little steaming and brushing. I have to remember to do that R&R before photographs.

Mantis

Familiar Face
So as much as I enjoyed that open Telescope Bash on that Akubra Bushman, I felt like I looked a little too much like Doc Holliday, and not enough like Donald Draper. So if their two hats where to combine, I would Imagine it to look something like this Pinched Telescope bash. I think it looks pretty decent considering I bashed it using a cheap tea kettle on a George Foreman grill (my stove is not working).

So as much as I enjoyed that open Telescope Bash on that Akubra Bushman, I felt like I looked a little too much like Doc Holliday, and not enough like Donald Draper. So if their two hats where to combine, I would Imagine it to look something like this Pinched Telescope bash. I think it looks pretty decent considering I bashed it using a cheap tea kettle on a George Foreman grill (my stove is not working).[/QUOTE

I like that autumn-style!

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Far too many great hats and outfits to comment on them all, but safe to say you all look great!

Last night I had a bad nights sleep with the tail end of the storm the weather people have called Abigail, hammering at the windows. With so much rain about it was out with the trench and the trusty brown Fed IV.
I decided to change to the bash a bit, going from a centre dent to a wider, almost diamond bash. The hat seems to have had other ideas and had just become a wide centre dent again.
IMG_0203_zps1t5up8bw.jpg

IMG_0205_zpspppr6n1i.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Looking sharp as usual.

Bob, love the brim on that Brewster.
moon, the dimensions on that Stetsonian suit you well.

Sunny but chilly today, great for a warm, shady friend. My moehawk Original No. 4, Winchester rabbit in Sand, aka the Beach Bunny. It's been a few since I last wore it, had to brush it good because it was beginning to look more like a Dust Bunny.

7fd20c2f14aa32488768e75581f83a0e.jpg
cb229a9fdac2e1e8d6a4abe5606f2c06.jpg

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1