Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sunday - Akubra Campdraft
ZO0jTNEh.jpg

Today - Elosegui plato grande beret
hzFVRWvh.jpg

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
I like that broad brim beauty, Daniele!

Fabio you can never go wrong with that CLASSIC!

I have much catching up to do!!

It's MILAN Monday morning, men, so my favorite; a mid-fifties Borsalino Milan. A gent tried to buy this one off my head in a restaurant once. Fat chance!! Look at the fine gauge of braid. Like a Cavanagh edge, WHO does that anymore?

The crown blocking on that is fantastic, im not suprised to hear offers have been made on it.

rogerstg

A-List Customer
Great lids today gents.

I'm putting some miles on my recently rehabbed Dobbs cocoanut straw. I'ts got a pug now, but I'm awaiting a ribbon order to give it a proper finish.

20150622_140136.jpg

Ribbon choices
4-18-half brown sm.jpg
2-stripegroslg.jpg

I'm inspired by hatsRme's ribbon on today's hat.

Roger

Thank you kindly, Roger and Assasinator. It's comments such as yours that remind me how sweet this hat is... again, thanks!!

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Ain't it the truth, Moon? I look at my straws and grab a felt. I haven't found the straw that captures my fancy the way my felts do.

I try so hard to loves the straws... I have a few beautiful ones
they just don't please me the way a fur felt hat does

.... and yes you need a campdraft....my campdraft absolutely gets the most everyday wear than any of my hats
I love it so much that just this morning I ordered another in Tawny Fawn from Hats Direct

believe the hype !

hatsRme that Borsalino is money!!!

Thanks, Moon! This may be the style of straw you need to tip you over the edge during straw season. Or, some other over-the-top straw style; just keep your eyes peeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe