Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockwater

A-List Customer
Breaking in a Premier Stratoliner.
This is a pacification purchase to temporarily curb my desire for an Excellent in the same color. It’s working fine for the time being.
F7C103C1-B669-427C-AD3D-886DFFB42619.jpeg
0A0BED5C-5F5B-4A5F-928D-85A76D595BF7.jpeg
D8A9FC1E-42AB-4CBD-96AD-D10A261E76CC.jpeg

Haven't tried my phone, but the computer version has been crazy jumpy. Really frustrating, I have tried to post a few times and it just jumps so bad my browser just gives up on it. I sure hope the powers that be around here come up with a solution to these problems. More and more members will be driven away just from the interface problems. This sux to the max.

You acess Tapatalk through your browser?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Haven't tried my phone, but the computer version has been crazy jumpy. Really frustrating, I have tried to post a few times and it just jumps so bad my browser just gives up on it. I sure hope the powers that be around here come up with a solution to these problems. More and more members will be driven away just from the interface problems. This sux to the max.
When that jumpy gremlin began in earnest on my IPhone, no Tapatalk, “Old Version” and after the Upgrade it stopped almost entirely after i installed Adblock Plus. I can not speak to using the computer etc or Tapatalk but the jumpiness was unbearable before Adblock Plus. Hope this helps.
Bowen

Breaking in a Premier Stratoliner.
This is a pacification purchase to temporarily curb my desire for an Excellent in the same color. It’s working fine for the time being.
View attachment 135208 View attachment 135207 View attachment 135206
I love my Sage green Strat. The Excellent (Premier now?) felt is the nicest modern finish I've seen.

Now that is blue!

When that jumpy gremlin began in earnest on my IPhone, no Tapatalk, “Old Version” and after the Upgrade it stopped almost entirely after i installed Adblock Plus. I can not speak to using the computer etc or Tapatalk but the jumpiness was unbearable before Adblock Plus. Hope this helps.
Bowen
I have Adblock bookmarked, been to lazy to install it. I think it is about time.

Long hair finish stingy by Penn Craft, made in England under license. Stetson owned the Penn Craft name since the late 1930s, the British connection is through the Stockport factories. Probably very early 1960s. This hat has one of
the nicest finishes for a later stingy hat I've seen.
View attachment 135229 View attachment 135230 View attachment 135231
A very well made hat it is, Mike. And good-looking. Failsworth is most likely the maker, because they held the Stetson license too.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
This is your most fantastic American hat Stefan. It is truly a dark, dark, dark blue. Amazing hat.

Super cool stingy Michael. This one is classic 1960s. What is the story on the flight suit? Really cool.
Thanks Red. The flight suit story is that I found it for a couple of bucks yesterday at Goodwill. Along with the suede and knit jacket. I thought the flight suit might be good for biking and hunting the mushroom.

I cut the tags off of my new Irish hat and wore it out on the bike today.
DSCN4979 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Must have given me the luck of the Irish because I found this Irish tweed jacket at my favorite thrift.
DSCN4980 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN4974 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Thanks,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld