Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying with the theme this week...

I'm wearing my Silver Belly Campdraft today but with different rain spots...
cdsb2.jpg

High Pockets

Practically Family
Hi Gene,...looks great!

"Speed-bumps" added to side-creases were pretty popular with the cowboys around here for quite a while,......never seen one added to the top-crease!

:) I think I like it!

DSC_0004-2.jpg

texashatman

Familiar Face
I've been wearing the new Stetson Temple around Los Angeles the last few days. Not a stupid comment yet! I like this hat more every time I wear it. I was originally a little scared about the wider (than I'm used to) brim but I've come to like it.

billysmom

One Too Many
Stetson Derby

November11.jpg

It took a lot of brushing, and there's still dirt in the deep pockets of the brim, but here it is on its initial outing at work today!

Sue

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
1919 Chicago White Sox (Black Sox) repro cap

I modified this cap by switching out a more accurately shaped visor. I wear this a lot. It has personal meaning for me.

457574165_1596623353_434046380_1257.jpg

dean

billysmom

One Too Many
gtdean48 said:
I'm wearing my Silver Belly Campdraft today but with different rain spots...
cdsb2.jpg

gtdean - That Campdraft's clearly right for you since it goes out so often! Nice to see evidence that it weathers the elements well.

Sue

Torpedo

One Too Many
Two hats today: it was a windy morning, so I decided to wear a cap, my Bookster "baker boy":

DSC_0839.jpg

I was posing with little Laura, and Sango the cat made a spontaneous aparition... :p

Later in the day, wind calmed, and I took my borderline-stingy Whippet instead!

DSC_0854.jpg

jwalls

Vendor
Torpedo said:
Hey, I have lost track a few days, and now I would not know where to begin, so I will just say

WELL DONE ALL! :eusa_clap :D :eusa_clap
You are correct, Torpedo, everyone is loooking goood today. Gene, you must be a very careful and conservative fellow. [Belt and supenders]:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

HarpPlayerGene said:
DSC_0003-2.jpg

I recently reshaped this one a little away from the standard cattleman's crease but still retaining its western-ness.

Dang Gene, that is one of your best creases ever. It has a sophisticated western feel to it. I love the speedbumps! :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

billysmom said:
November11.jpg

It took a lot of brushing, and there's still dirt in the deep pockets of the brim, but here it is on its initial outing at work today!

Sue

Very nice maam! I see you found a way around the stingy brim Disorderly Conduct rule, since bowlers are specifically excluded....folks just keep learning to play the system! :rolleyes: :D

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
billysmom said:
November11.jpg

Sue

Sue, I believe that if it were a British bowler, the appropriate expression would be - "Spiffing!"

Definitely spiffing :eusa_clap

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I've been wearing my fawn Camp Draft, but it doesn't look like this photo right now. Today, my old hat is soaked through and through. What's left of Hurricane Ida has been visiting eastern N.C. and it has rained four inches here since this morning. It is still raining buckets full as I write. At times, water was running off the Akubra's brim like a faucet...but the hat has held up like a champ. No sagging, no color running, no problems!

As much as I love my Stetsons, I don't think I'd ever subject one of them to such abuse.

campdraft014-1.jpg

AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82