Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Stetson Temple, in Tawny.

Hats004.jpg

I just noticed, this is the elusive brown hat with a black ribbon. It is still offered by some vendors.

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
J.T.Marcus said:
Stetson Temple, in Tawny.

Hats004.jpg

I just noticed, this is the elusive brown hat with a black ribbon. It is still offered by some vendors.

Nice, JT! I can see where that hat/ribbon combination would give you lots of flexibility matching with your ensemble.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
ThesFlishThngs said:
It's not a fedora, but it's most certainly a hat. Me in my very old, tattered, Disney pop-up topper, and my pal Stephen in something he got from Hats in the Belfry, in D.C. This is tonight's opening reception for "Out of Sight", the art exhibit geared toward the visually impaired.
4020450079_dcb01123d1.jpg
Cool and funky! I like it.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
RBH said:
Today I dusted off my Buckaroo Hatters 'TVA'.
This hat has really become soft and has that vintage feel to it now.
The last time Mike saw it he asked where I got it from.
He did not reconize that he had made it. :D

hpim4931.jpg
Awwwww, man, that's nice! :eusa_clap

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
Today it's my no name, cheapo vinyl 1/2" wide sweatband straw. I'm going to send this to Art for a new sweatband. The crown on this is 4.5" tall at the front and I really like the proportions. The quality of the straw and the pug far outclass the sweat. Very unusual. This was an antique swap find for $15.
aastraw.jpg

RBH

Bartender
redhawks2 said:
Today it's my no name, cheapo vinyl 1/2" wide sweatband straw. I'm going to send this to Art for a new sweatband. The crown on this is 4.5" tall at the front and I really like the proportions. The quality of the straw and the pug far outclass the sweat. Very unusual. This was an antique swap find for $15.
aastraw.jpg
Very nice!
I like it!

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
redhawks2 said:
aastraw.jpg

Great shape and proportions. I like!!!

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
Thanks RBH and JT. I'll post some closeups of the pug and straw. I really like this hat and found it very unusual that it had such nice straw and a nice pug but the sweat was from another dimension altogether. I was so put off by the sweat that I had a hard time appreciating the hat itself.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
cybergentleman said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.Marcus
Christys' Foldaway.

nice hat- what color is that felt according to the christys color charts?

I wish I knew. I bought it used. There is no indication in the hat, and the seller didn't say. I checked the chart, but I can't say for sure. Sorry. :eek:

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Standing ovation :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap.

You guys are an inspiration.

Now if I could just keep these pangs of jealously away :rolleyes: ;) .

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe