Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Mr. Paladin said:
My re-creased Resistol San Antonio:
BlackPinnacle003.jpg
WOW!!!!

HarpPlayerGene said:
ANOTHER WOWW!!

redhawks2 said:
Sweet!

jimmy the lid said:
Stetson Avenue...

Avenue-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap This one takes the cake!!!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Almost a pork pie

Today it's the Stetson Royal De Luxe with backbow.

This came with a teardrop and pinches and I'd intended to clean it up and give it a pork pie which I reckon suits the back bow. I gave it the round 'pie crease alright and took out the pinches - but when it came to wearing it I just had to snap that brim down in front.

Sorry CRH.

SDC10281.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Stetson Avenue...

Avenue-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

JTL, you make me look like a dirty bum!!!:eusa_clap Honestly I am not being polite!!!!!! You just look like you wardrobe was conceived by aesthetic immaculate conception with your hats being devolped by intelligent design!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Ephraim Tutt said:

This came with a teardrop and pinches and I'd intended to clean it up and give it a pork pie which I reckon suits the back bow. I gave it the round 'pie crease alright and took out the pinches - but when it came to wearing it I just had to snap that brim down in front.

Sorry CRH.

lol

Looks good, ET! I'm fancying the pork pie a lot lately and have been wearing mine both up and down.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
CRH said:
lol

Looks good, ET! I'm fancying the pork pie a lot lately and have been wearing mine both up and down.

Well CRH, next time I drag my guitar out of its case and start channeling Elvis Costello, that will be my go to lid - with brim snapped up.

elvis_costello.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Jauntyone said:
Rainy day to-day:( . My Knox 20 is keeping me dry:
usa041-1.jpg

Classic, classic, classic. :eusa_clap

Boo-hoo, you get to wear a sharp looking, perfectly fitting raincoat with your immaculate outfit. Sorry, buddy, I just can't feel too bad for you when you look that cool. :D

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:

Sorry CRH.

SDC10281.jpg

Nice one! I was also tempted to go for a backwow Stetson, today. Well, in the end, I did not wear a hat, at all because of the weather. lol

Jauntyone

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Boo-hoo, you get to wear a sharp looking, perfectly fitting raincoat with your immaculate outfit. Sorry, buddy, I just can't feel too bad for you when you look that cool. :D

:eek: I get no respect around here, no respect!:D
You're just jealous because you have to put up with all that warm sunshinelol .

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Hat weather

Dreispitz said:
Well, in the end, I did not wear a hat, at all because of the weather. lol

Dreispitz, what kind of weather did you have in Germany?? That no kind of hat could go with?! :eusa_doh:

A few kilometers to the West (and North probably) it was a windy day, with some showers. The Borsalino 5X held up well.

My housemates asked about the penetrating smell in the living room, after I came home. It was the odor of the drying beaver felt...

Regards,
Bantam Man (getting kind of addicted to the smell of felt :eek: [huh] )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe