Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same hat, same shirt, same activity...

but a different day, so I used an existing photo of the Field & Stream Tribute by Buckaroo Hatters. It is getting a good amount of noggin time with these cool mornings...
bhfs1.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:
but a different day, so I used an existing photo of the Field & Stream Tribute by Buckaroo Hatters. It is getting a good amount of noggin time with these cool mornings...
bhfs1.jpg

Nice-looking hat - looking forward to seeing some North Georgia Fall photos!

GClark

One of the Regulars
My Art Fawcett block Montecristi for one of the last times this summer (at least I hope it is cool enough for felt consitently soon).

ArtF_Straw.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:
This Sunday we went to a castellers ("castle builders") exhibition. Human towers, castells, are a well-known Catalan tradition, always present in festivities.
DSCN1180.jpg

Oh, by the way, turning to topic :eek: , the hat is a Stetson Stratoliner.

Regards!

Love the Stratoliner, very stylish. I've been enjoying the photos of your festival time there. This one was very interesting with the info.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Uhm................what did you do with Gene, the guy with an amazing fedora for any occassion?

Sometimes a guy's just gotta bring the mojo. Nicely done, Gene -- seems to have done the trick against the Rays today. :)

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe