Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
HP, there's a lot of talent here on TFL. djgocatgo and Mario play a variety of instruments and they compose, Dinerman's a guitar man, Jimmy the Lid on keys, Dean on Bass... it goes on and on.

Perhaps one day we could all get together and bill ourselves as "The Sweat Band"! :D

lol lol

That band name should be copyrighted to the Lounge, really. :D

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
My new VS `Ocean liner`

NikonAugust2009002-2.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Bart, GREAT pics :eusa_clap .
Mario, lesser-brimmed hats need some loving, too ;) .
DGuy, Art and you have excelled with this one!
Bolt, nice lid. I like the Hollywood brim variant!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today the summer festivals at my city quarter (Festes de Sants) have begun. It is typical for the various streets to choose a subject and decorate accordingly. One of them chose "Indiana Jones".

Here we are trying the Last Crusade bike. Daughter at the handlebar, father in the sidecar, as it is proper ;)

SANTS2009FESTES030bis.jpg

Here we are with a skinny friend :eek:

SANTS2009FESTES027bis.jpg

I donned a summery attire for the occassion, topped with a Panama Montecristi. This is a PanamaBob/VS piece, with a midnightblue ribbon with a red accent.

(BTW, you may have noticed I have recently begun to introduce a new element in my attire, the pocket square - in this case, a powder blue linen one, with a 3-peak fold, harmonizing with the blue shirt. I find they are great to spice up the ensemble)

RBH

Bartender
Torpedo said:
Today the summer festivals at my city quarter (Festes de Sants) have begun. It is typical for the various streets to choose a subject and decorate accordingly. One of them chose "Indiana Jones".

Here we are trying the Last Crusade bike. Daughter at the handlebar, father in the sidecar, as it is proper ;)

SANTS2009FESTES030bis.jpg

Here we are with a skinny friend :eek:

SANTS2009FESTES027bis.jpg

I donned a summery attire for the occassion, topped with a Panama Montecristi. This is a PanamaBob/VS piece, with a midnightblue ribbon with a red accent.

(BTW, you may have noticed I have recently begun to introduce a new element in my attire, the pocket square - in this case, a powder blue linen one, with a 3-peak fold, harmonizing with the blue shirt. I find they are great to spice up the ensemble)
Fantastic photos Torp!!!!
Great hat and Laura looks sweet also!
Indy [Jones] would be proud!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Mario said:
And now for today's evening wear...yes, it's the Mallory again... :rolleyes: :D

mallory_08_23_09.jpg

That is a winner for sure. Great look Mario.

Torpedo, great pictures.........again.:eusa_clap Its nice seeing these hats out and about since I very rarely see any in the 'wild' besides my own.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Rusty and Bart! :)

The look is obviously far from 'real' vintage...the money factor aside (ha! ha!), it's pretty hard to find vintage three-piece suits with my specs. I'm afraid that I'm a little bit...well...out of line... At the moment, I'm considering to have a suit tailored for me by mycustomtailor (€225) or mysuitshop (€270).

Heck, I really need to play a few more gigs... :rolleyes:

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Aussie number...

Statesman pure rabbit felt "Made in Australia." This is my rough it/dog walk it hat, but giving it a bit of the 'Out of Africa' look with the Bush Jacket & vintage Plantation Chair.

SAFARIJACKET010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe