Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
djgo-cat-go said:
DSC01195.jpg
[/IMG]today

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Looks great on you, Rusty. Vintage Stetsons have some of the most beautiful "gray" tones on the planet, I think. ;)

Cheers,
JtL

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
djgo-cat-go said:
Still waiting for my Stetson Playboy... and a Dobbs Milan. In the meanwhile it's mostly a rotation between 3 favourites. This Champ is one of them.

Looking good, dj-go. Thats a nice color.

Mr. Paladin

Gene, Chili, Bolt--Sharp as always. I am not much of a straw hat fan and not a stingy brim guy at all, but that one you are wearing is intriguing somehow, Bolthead...

Garrett, the Borso is a beauty.

And Rusty, congratulations to your son (and you) for his accomplishment. Get that black hat on him for his next appearance!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Sun's beating down today, so the brim on this Stetson 3X provides plenty of shade. Heck, it's so big, even the dog wants in...:D

Stetson3X-1-1.jpg

Stetson3X-2.jpg

Here's the pin:

Pin.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
RBH said:
Today I wore my proud father hat as we celebrated our sons grauation!
Now if he [and we] can just get through grad school! :D

012ljh.jpg

by the way he has 'stolen' my black Buckaroo fedora and said he almost wore it today. I told him I wish he would have!!!

Nice photo and congratulations to your son - he looks a lot like Dad!

Mr. Paladin

This afternoon as we went out, I tried a shot in the JTL/Douglas fashion, of my 3X Stetson OR. Not easy for me to keep a normal face with that method...

OR004-1.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
Mr. Paladin said:
This afternoon as we went out, I tried a shot in the JTL/Douglas fashion, of my 3X Stetson OR. Not easy for me to keep a normal face with that method...
Actually, Mr. P., I think you have been hanging around IndyCop too long. Starting to smile like him lol

djgo-cat-go, that Champ rocks! Also, nice ink :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
RBH - you're beaming pride and joy. What a great shot. Congratulations to your son - and his dad!

And speaking of pride and joy - that's one of the things that makes this place such a pleasure to visit - the sheer joy you all take in something so simple as your hats. You revel in their craftsmanship, their look and feel and just in the sheer simple joy of owning them.

It's a pleasure to spend time among you all.

Cheers
Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe