Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... a special hat for all if it was made in Italy during the war years. Are there more pictures of it that I've missed? Would love to see the inside and the label (I'm a label maven, in case you haven't noticed... ;^)

We have speculated about the birthdate of this lid, Alan. Here's where Daniele posted it on The Borsalino Brotherhood. Thank you for weighing in to verify or clarify, I can't wait to hear what you think!

Last edited:
Donegal tweed today:
ekD41u6.jpg

Fantastic!!

80 degrees here in N AL this afternoon with a low of 38 tomorrow night. Gotta love our springtime weather, if we don't get blown away. Wearing shorts a t-shirt and my Rainbows with a stingy brim Dunlap that used to be a cowboy hat but I beat that right out of it.
View attachment 71393 View attachment 71394

Yo, Greg, You did Dun-lap the cowboy right outta that one! Fantastic, YOOTFUL look, sir. Just great!!

We have speculated about the birthdate of this lid, Alan. Here's where Daniele posted it on The Borsalino Brotherhood. Thank you for weighing in to verify or clarify, I can't wait to hear what you think!

Ah... the beautiful giant light weight in Palladio from Daniele? I remember it now that I see it. That label would indicate 1960s - 1970.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
80 degrees here in N AL this afternoon with a low of 38 tomorrow night. Gotta love our springtime weather, if we don't get blown away. Wearing shorts a t-shirt and my Rainbows with a stingy brim Dunlap that used to be a cowboy hat but I beat that right out of it.
View attachment 71393 View attachment 71394

Get ready Bama , its coming . Temps are falling like a rock here , high winds , and the power has gone off between 5-10X . I stepped out , and stepped in , need a jacket now . Enjoy it while you can . Nice Dunlap ! Hold on to your Hat !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82