Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Portis

3775483778_b47aba2d9d_o.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
We decided to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse tonight, so I thought a Texas style hat was in order. I chose my Resistol San Antonio. The only other head covering I saw in the place was a New York Yankees baseball cap. :rolleyes:

... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hear ya!

Nice choice for the Roadhouse.

:eek:fftopic:

My stepson works part time at a Texas Roadhouse. He's learning the craft. Recently he's been mostly working the bake. How'd you like your rolls, Bob? :eusa_clap

We just sent him off to Community College to study culinary arts.

RBH

Bartender
BobC said:
I don't know that I've seen a thin ribbon optimo before, but I like it, especially with that shirt. There ought to be a palm tree near you somewhere.

I always thought I wouldn't like an optimo crease, but seeing yours and after holding John's in my hands I'm changing my mind. That one looks real good on you and John's on him.
This screen shot is from the 37 serial 'Jungle Menace; its not the best capture but this is my favorite panama in the entire show.
Its full of thin ribboned optimos.

pnna.jpg

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
J. M. Stovall said:
Speaking as someone from Texas I've never heard of Texas Roadhouse. Is it some kind of chain up in the midwest?

Yeah, if I remember right, it's based out of Indiana.lol We have one here, and they serve a pretty good ribeye.

Mmmm, ribeye....

Brad

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRH said:
BobC said:
We decided to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse tonight, so I thought a Texas style hat was in order. I chose my Resistol San Antonio. The only other head covering I saw in the place was a New York Yankees baseball cap. :rolleyes:

... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hear ya!

Nice choice for the Roadhouse.

:eek:fftopic:

My stepson works part time at a Texas Roadhouse. He's learning the craft. Recently he's been mostly working the bake. How'd you like your rolls, Bob? :eusa_clap

We just sent him off to Community College to study culinary arts.

The rolls are always hot and tasty, and the steaks there aren't bad at all. I've had better steaks, but I've sure had worse ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe