Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
About 5.30 in the evening, but the sun was on the other side of the building. BTW, Japan experienced the first eclipse in 40 something years this week. Was very cloudy, so missed it, but it did darken around 11am...

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hello,

Today I chose a style of hat not often seen: a straw homburg. It is made by Dobbs, model Eldorado, milan type straw in copper colour.

DSC_0613.jpg

Regards!

ryang

New in Town
I picked this up while on vacation with my family at Table Rock Lake in Missiouri. It is a Dorfman Pacific. I like it because it is so ventilated.

Picture010-1.jpg

This first pic was from earlier today on Lake Tenkiller.

IMG_2879-1.jpg

This second pic was my first time wearing it in June just a couple of hours after purchasing it. I am missing wearing my fedoras because of the warm weather and just try to content myself with this one when I'm out in the sun.

Goose.

Practically Family
Torpedo said:
...Goose, that panama is a fine summer choice.
Thanks Torpedo...that Fuji Panama is very comfortable. First hat I've worn and you can actually feel a breeze on your noggin'.

daizawaguy said:
On my back balcony. The far buildings are 50+ story skyscrapers (right at the top is the Hyatt hotel, which appeared in `Lost in translation`) in Shinjuku
What a nice view DaizawaGuy. And hat too. Saw that movie, "Lost in Translation". Better the second time I viewed it. Think I'll add it to my queue to see again.

For me, it was Brent Black day...

601625553_wawj8-M.jpg

Tone

A-List Customer
Pierce Cury for backyard fun today (A.K.A. lawnmowing; weeding; excessive sun).

Ryang, nice choice on where to spend a Saturday. :eusa_clap Some boating on the lake is sounding really good right about now.

04curyfelt.jpg

Tone

A-List Customer
daizawaguy said:
NikonJuly2009001-1.jpg

On my back balcony. The far buildings are 50+ story skyscrapers (right at the top is the Hyatt hotel, which appeared in `Lost in translation`) in Shinjuku

Wanted to add a :arated: to this one, too, Daizawaguy. Very soothing tones in this pic. Nice shot!

Thanks, RBH. Bought it yeeears ago. Hey! you're right! I've got something for the Hawaiian Shirts thread, huh?! LOL!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:
Hello,

Today I chose a style of hat not often seen: a straw homburg. It is made by Dobbs, model Eldorado, milan type straw in copper colour.

DSC_0613.jpg

Regards!

Great looking homburg, Torpedo. And a well coordinated outfit to go with it. Well Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe