Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Straw Western

3705517327_dffe3b8349_o.jpg

Not actually today but just received the photo. Out with the photo equipment.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today's hat, RBH creased Miller milan. I've been wearing this hat nearly every day since the weather turned hot and muggy. Thanks, Rusty.

IMG_1272.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Great hats as always!

To mention a few...

Carey, pretty good summer impression!
MichaelShane, I dig that Optimo.
Gene, excellent selection for the movie session.
BobC, fine summer lid!

Torpedo

One Too Many
I have not intervened much lately... first pic in weeks!

It is a cuencano panama hat.

Little Laura quietly slid into frame. Do not get fooled by her shy look. ;)

Cuenca.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I was just starting at looking at this thread's most recent pics, and scrolled past mine from yesterday. Son Daniel said at seeing mine, "why are you covering your face?" I said "cuz' I didn't have makeup on" to which he replied matteroffactly- "So? I never wear makeup." lol lol lol -touche'!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Great to see a picture from you Torpedo, I've missed that gorgeous grin of yours! Wonderful panama you've shared here.

AND your little Laura is THE prettiest little girl, I think we need to see more of her in Dad's FL pics. She looks like she likes to have her picture taken too! So she isn't really shy?

My Sarah did that at that age around people but not in front of a camera. Because I made almost all the children's clothes when they were young, and always took pics of them wearing the garments, they got really used to having me take their pictures.

Torpedo said:
I have not intervened much lately... first pic in weeks!

It is a cuencano panama hat.

Little Laura quietly slid into frame. Do not get fooled by her shy look. ;)

Cuenca.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo, Laura's just trying to show us how the middle section of her sundress matches Daddy's shirt- see... its important that she NEEDS to be in the picture. And surely Laura must enjoy seeing her Daddy dressed so handsomely:)

Perhaps, in years to come your sweet Laura will be posting here herself, as our son Daniel probably will (will we let him have an email addy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe