Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey Monday.

Blue Dobbs Fifteen.

View attachment 61837
3f4ed956bd132675e4b7f1c7bd431848.jpg
93f0c2ba6291306f26485cac8ee36c1a.jpg
View attachment 61838

Yippee.

Thanks for all of the kind words about yesterday's homburg. Y'all's contributions looked great, too.

Have a sunny day.
Great looking Dobbs! Love this color, looks really good with that suit jacket. Have a great Monday.

More sunny and some more degrees make the day acceptable.
2qu0msz.jpg

Tirard - France. Made probably in the sixties
1htlcz.jpg

Model "New-Look" impermeable (waterproof)
2eb8v41.jpg

Thin heather felt with high ribbon in the same texture
epqa8l.jpg

Very well finished with white linen
20hldea.jpg

A clear example of the high end French hats producers

Thanks a lot for you appreciation on Panizza hats, they are not so well known as Borsalino, but they worth always a chance
Have a nice Monday
Looking good! I do like the color and rich finish on this one.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
New Borsalino from a young man in my Sunday School class and Scout troop (The Duct Tape Patrol!). He told me it was his great grandfathers' hat. I know it's not that old, pre-80's with a stitched in liner, but I went to the boy's father to make sure he knew about the gift. He corrected his son, saying it was his Aunt's hat and she didn't want it anymore. SO I graciously accepted. No way was I going to accept what could be considered a family heirloom; the grandfather's hat. I would dearly love to have one of my grandfather's hats.

More pics shortly in the Borsalino Brotherhood.

i-WGwhf24-X2.jpg

New Borsalino from a young man in my Sunday School class and Scout troop (The Duct Tape Patrol!). He told me it was his great grandfathers' hat. I know it's not that old, pre-80's with a stitched in liner, but I went to the boy's father to make sure he knew about the gift. He corrected his son, saying it was his Aunt's hat and she didn't want it anymore. SO I graciously accepted. No way was I going to accept what could be considered a family heirloom; the grandfather's hat. I would dearly love to have one of my grandfather's hats.

More pics shortly in the Borsalino Brotherhood.

i-WGwhf24-X2.jpg
Spiffy! I kind of like it!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken