Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
Nice...real nice! But now I have the tacos ...so now your correctly posted photo is sideways...but only when I take a bite.
Ha. Ok. So I think I know what the problem is. I took that pic in landscape mode. Most of my pics were not. So for those ones I just need to rotate them so they upload as an attachment right side up. Thanks. Must just affect certain devices that do not automatically display the full screen mode I set the attachments to.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sun and wind today clean the sky
I'm preparing a lecture about reportage photography for thin evening, so not so much time for hats
I take a walk to buy a "natural" after shave on the other side of the historical town to enjoy the fantastic afternoon
2wfo0o5.jpg

This Carlton (French made) never have the chace to have some air
2ninqyb.jpg

It is a "Diplomatique" made probably sixties or more years ago and never used
jagevb.jpg

There is a fantastic light to put in evidence the homburg
vijl8h.jpg

I like very much the French homburgs because they are massive
ngdbmv.jpg

This has a very soft and peachy felt
Fantastic hat Daniele!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I have a wayward brother who lives in Chicagoland with his family. Last night's BIG win for the Cubbies calls for a BIG hat... Akubra Sombrero!
I always like to tell about finding this lid brand new in a now defunct (favorite) store that was called Building #19. They billed themselves as "America's Messiest Deapartment Store," peddling all manner of close outs, overstock, factory seconds, or whatever else they could make a buck on. About 25 years ago, they had a Gaylord container of them as I walked in the door. This was right on top, in MY SIZE, tagged at $19.99. SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lined and in imperial quality! That is a score!
The one I have is unlined and superfine quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe