Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
This is why I love NAFTA
0daeb403f9a8a2b6c1a3d25237e7ff80.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Akubra Frdora and 1st flannel of the year
Cloudy now with a bit of rain earlier, but the forecast is for sun and heat by noon. So it's back to straw in the form of this Park Royal milan,
P1200919 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I believe Friday or Saturday will mark the return of felt weather.
P1200922 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

I'm suffering from hat envy again. Is that a deadly sin?

Michael
Hey. Michael always enjoy your posts. How are you sending pics through Flickr? I can't seem to be able to do it. When I try direction from my iPad the file is too big to send.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
MichaelA it is amazing to me how many styling variations you have shown. Thanks for all that you do, man!!

Daniele, as always you show an amazing hat that is perfect in every respect. Your smile only adds to that perfection!

Perry, today's Dobbs is simply sublime... I love a felted brim!!

There are more, as eye-popping as ever, but time is of the essence today... apologies to anyone I've missed; you're ALL superstars!
Thank you sir. I'm waiting to grow up before I pick a style and stick with it.
10-5-2016 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

And may I say that your Stylepark today was outta da park. Grand slam.

Michael

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Need some help my fellow loungers. When I try to post pictures from my iPad unless I do it as a self I I get an error saying the file is to big. I also get same error when trying to post from Flickr. Is there a way to resize a pic from the iPad?
By the way, in the spirit of the thread I'm wearing a Grey Akubra Fedora today:D

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Need some help my fellow loungers. When I try to post pictures from my iPad unless I do it as a self I I get an error saying the file is to big. I also get same error when trying to post from Flickr. Is there a way to resize a pic from the iPad?
By the way, in the spirit of the thread I'm wearing a Grey Akubra Fedora today:D
I think I just sent you a PM, not sure because I'm not to up on this, about Flickr. Check your inbox here at FL.

Michael

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
When I post from Flickr I click on the "Share" icon (curved arrow), make sure I'm sharing to BBCode, select the Medium size (usually 640 x 480), copy the generated code and paste into my post. I usually remove everything outside of the IMG tags as those are just clickable links back to Flickr.
I'm lost on where to find the BBcode!

Tonio

A-List Customer
daddy0d0: Take a screenshot of the photo you want to upload by holding the power button and home button. Crop the black boarder and it'll upload.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
daddy0d0: Take a screenshot of the photo you want to upload by holding the power button and home button. Crop the black boarder and it'll upload.
So, apparently I am totally clueless. When I hit the "upload a file" button it prompts me to "chose a file." When I click on that and select a pic that I would like to use it automatically comes up with the error message. No where is there an option to crop anything let alone the black boarder. Is it because I'm using an iPad or is it just because I'm clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld