Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
outdone...

These are my 10 vintage hats with netting. The 4 thornless pink roses overtaking our front garden gazebo are Rosa. "Climbing Pinkie" introduced in 1952. The 4 white roses around the bottom of the gazebo are Rosa. "Marie Pavie' " introduced in 1882. Rectangular shoebox size planting areas for these roses were marked and laid out when the brickwork was done. These roses were planted in March 2007.
363493786.jpg

RBH said:
Not to be outdone by Carter...:D
here is mt Strato-lized cocoa Miller milan with one of my roses!

005cyy.jpg

007efi.jpg

RBH

Bartender
chanteuseCarey said:
These are my 10 vintage hats with netting. The 4 thornless pink roses overtaking our front garden gazebo are Rosa. "Climbing Pinkie" introduced in 1952. The 4 white roses around the bottom of the gazebo are Rosa. "Marie Pavie' " introduced in 1882. Rectangular shoebox size planting areas for these roses were marked and laid out when the brickwork was done. These roses were planted in March 2007.
363493786.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jauntyone said:
Great seersucker suit, Alucard73!
All of these summery hats you fellows are wearing look fantastic. I'll have to get myself a straw hat!
I wore my Stetson Nostalgia to-day:

J-1, that Nostalgia is VERY nice! I hope to come across one at the Outlet one day. Great crease and brim snap; well done!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Carter, you do the porkpie very nicely. Nice garden too!

RBH, you are sure not outdone, either with the hat or the roses!

Douglas, great Playboy and coordinating suit! Ever the sharp dressed example.

Goose, your FEDs always come out so nicely with your creases; well done again.

Ms. Carey, you are as stylish as you are a gardener! Very nice.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Goose, you have to be one of the most serious contenders for the title of "King of the Fed IVs"!
Nice spring look, Dinerman.
Well done to those in the flowery mood, too! ;)

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today I tried a combo that is new for me - a brown hat with a navy blazer. I have seen some of you successfully pulling off this coupling, while I was not so sure of others. I guess the whole ensemble must harmonize. I threw in a red tie, in order to relate with the reddish tones in the hat. I wore brown suede shoes, too. Did I do well?

DSC_0451.jpg

The hat is a lighter weight Stetson of Royal quality, with Australian hatter markings. It goes by the model name of "San Juan".

metropd

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
Today I tried a combo that is new for me - a brown hat with a navy blazer. I have seen some of you successfully pulling off this coupling, while I was not so sure of others. I guess the whole ensemble must harmonize. I threw in a red tie, in order to relate with the reddish tones in the hat. I wore brown suede shoes, too. Did I do well?

DSC_0451.jpg

The hat is a lighter weight Stetson of Royal quality, with Australian hatter markings. It goes by the model name of "San Juan".

Wow, You look SPECTACULAR! You could be a movie star in any era!!!!!!! Very Handsome.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I must agree with Metropod...

Well dressed as ever Torpedo, and looking quite the dashing leading man here. Well done once again!

metropd said:
Wow, You look SPECTACULAR! You could be a movie star in any era!!!!!!! Very Handsome.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
Looking very good, Torpedo!

I can't decide if you are channeling:

Alain Delon
3509005256_2d2b045d6c.jpg

or Jean Paul Belmondo
3508195305_c4b65a019e.jpg

They both starred in the film Borsalino
3508194601_aee3db1c86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.