Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco; Your globe trotting appears fun. Thanks for sharing.

David; Mondays straw and leather band look great and I imagine are styles found in your new backyard.

Joao; Thanks for sharing pics of your big brims to those of us wearing the shorter kinfolk brim versions. The Stagecoach is fun to see – big bold hat.

Fruno; Excellent Milan. PB should give you a discount for the visuals on the forum driving us non-PB owners crazy with Milan envy.

Bob; Love the hat. I am beard challenged and enjoy seeing yours and HJ’s.

Case; Great conversion Akubra. Good to see it is warm enough and no 2 wheel duties allow some birkies.

Knotten; Utah straw season is open!

Weslyn; Other costumes are necessary. Look forward to your felt hats and costumes.

Harv; Great hat from your worthy hat rack.

RJR; The Milan PB hat color is choice.

Esther; Looking sharp. Warm colored felt on a cool day.

To all of the many posts that I have not provided a personal note, Thanks! I did see them and enjoyed all.

This morning early I had a root canal. Alas it failed and now I am waiting for a tooth extraction appointment. I am carefully sipping coffee. Fluids have been my diet this past Memorial Day Holiday weekend. Guests were fed delicious meals that I could not eat. I look forward to eating solid food with taste later this week.

Coffee….

i-qFShLZT-M.jpg

Eric -
Sorry to hear abt the dental issues. :(

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
This morning early I had a root canal. Alas it failed and now I am waiting for a tooth extraction appointment. I am carefully sipping coffee. Fluids have been my diet this past Memorial Day Holiday weekend. Guests were fed delicious meals that I could not eat. I look forward to eating solid food with taste later this week.

Coffee….

i-qFShLZT-M.jpg

Eric -

Hope you'll be well soon, Eric.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

19 and rainy.

But I've got chronic scarf disease, I can't stand any draft on my neck whatsoever.
I've actually sat on the beach in a bikini with a scarf on, silly I know... :)

And I'm combining my legendary storebrand denim-jacket with my springtime-Paisley scarves, if the transitional-weather is cold enough, hooray!! :D
Today, it was again too warm for scarves, but tomorrow and further, woohoo!! :cool:

William G.

One of the Regulars
No pictures to show off, but I started Memorial Day in my Ultrafino Panama hat. When we fired up the grill for lunch, I switched over to my Akubra Balmoral. I expected the Balmoral to be hotter, but it's not. I couldn't tell any difference at all. Best part, NO SUNBURN TODAY and I was outside extensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82