Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
indycop said:
Today Buckaroo Hatters full beaver custom, and my new cufflinks.;)

GEDC0578-1.jpg

Oh and there was a package waiting for me when I got home! :D

You cut as striking an image as always, IndyCop.

BTW, in this hatless ( I mean real hats here) society of us, you are hardly playing the part of the undercover agent. Neither plainclothes, certainly.

Where did you got those cufflinks? :eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Missing you all...

Hello Gentlemen,

Sorry for not replying much as I usually do to the wonderful pics of all of you very handsome men wearing your gorgeous hats these last few days. I have been looking in on the thread but posting only occasionally.
:eek:fftopic:
I've been dealing with a bad cold with cough since last weekend. Lost my voice singing in the Palm Sat & Sunday services. The choir has Good Friday, Sat, and three Easter services to sing in. Last evening at choir rehearsal I was coughing so much that the other choir ladies SENT me home so they wouldn't get it! Staying home from the Tech rehearsal tonight. Need to lay low and get better for tomorrow and the weekend. This is Round Two of the same cold I got the beginning of March. DH said he's starting to get my cold, he's not singing tenor for easter, was pulled from the choir to stage manage.

Take care all, will be back to posting more when I'm feeling better and the weekend is done. Music Pastor says no Easter Bonnets on stage for the choir singers on Sunday, too distracting... Keep posting those hat pics.

majormoore

Vendor
Looking sharp Indycop, love those cuff links.

Major Moore

indycop said:

GEDC0569-1.jpg

GEDC0578-1.jpg

Oh and there was a package waiting for me when I got home! :D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:

GEDC0578-1.jpg

Cool cuff links, IC. I've seen tie tacs to match on e-bay. I thought about getting one for a hat pin.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Well, I looked like hell today - allergies are tearing me up...but my friend Ray borrowed my Borsalino for an interview. He's also a jazz musician, so I took some photos of him playing his harp...and one of Angie for comparison. Personally, I think my dog looks a bit smarter in it.

RayMed.jpg

BorsAngie.jpg

Jabos

A-List Customer
Wearing my new (to me) Knox I just got off Ebay. I have to hold the brim in the strong Oklahoma winds this afternoon.
009-1.jpg

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
All great hats & photos, fellas!

Old Barbisio Panama Straw today:

DSC_0003.jpg

You are all looking sharp, as usual....inspiring me to spend more $$$ to push the hat envelope.

I did pick up a Borsalino panama the other day and can't wait for Spring to get to Seattle so that I can wear it. Doubt I'll make it through summer without making that call to Panama Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe