Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a9375a19bffcbc6e3e30274b1dd60797.jpg

Ooh! Ooh! If you ever liquidate, I'm a 5 1/2. [emoji41]

The other one.

http://germanaustrianhats.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/50-borsalino-german-market/#entry1118

One of my favorites of yours, Jack. Digging the Bonds.

A special shout out to Jack with great hat and nice boots. My three vices (well, major ones anyway) are hats, ties and boots.

Thanks guys! Been wearing hats & boots since I was little & expected to help with outside chores. I'm sure we share a lot of common interests.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Both gorgeous hats Eric! Interesting tight pinch on that OR.... I love it!

Sir the OR pinch changes in the wind. It is soft pliable felt - excellent to the touch. The challenge is walking around our property. I get "natural crease" changes when I brush by trees, shrubs or any inadvertent touch by my hands. At times I have gotten inside ,checked the mirror and see that my hat looks much like the Festus's hat ( character on Gunsmoke) of TV fame.

Truth is after seeing the recent posting of brown hats, I have been reminded I need to wear my brown hats more often. Brown hats matter!

40Cal

One Too Many
Sir the OR pinch changes in the wind. It is soft pliable felt - excellent to the touch. The challenge is walking around our property. I get "natural crease" changes when I brush by trees, shrubs or any inadvertent touch by my hands. At times I have gotten inside ,checked the mirror and see that my hat looks much like the Festus's hat ( character on Gunsmoke) of TV fame.

Truth is after seeing the recent posting of brown hats, I have been reminded I need to wear my brown hats more often. Brown hats matter!
I like that you aren't afraid to wear a hat like that fine OR while walking in the woods. The Festus reference made me laugh.... I can picture his hat clearly in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niicorobin246