Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliesti

A-List Customer
Late Entry today: Akubra Stylemaster

Now perhaps I should post the following remark in a confession thread of some sort, but I just love the dimensions of the Stylemaster. At least for my face shape. It feels most natural on my head. I know it falls short of the classic dimensions of those 40s/50s fedoras (which I absolutely love and appreciate), but a year or so into this hobby, I've realized there's are legendary hats to be had, and then there's what looks good on my head. Sometimes those are the same and sometimes they are different.

Or, I'm just going to grow Anthony's beard, because he looks good in everything! The beard brings balance to the force.

46f8d6c57b1a8886ad5c940cda4e61d0.jpg

It looks great on you. I have a similar face shape and may just have to get one of these sooner rather than later.

I've got some catching up to do...

Stunning, Alan. I echo those who say it is us that need to catch you, not the other way around.

Echter Borsalino, NOS condition, date stamped 17.5.29, have to be extra careful with this one.

Another stunner, Steve! Had to sit down and catch my breath. :D I'm a sucker for a shark's gill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niicorobin246