Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

40Cal

One Too Many

40Cal

One Too Many
8dccc65c2d5ad24cc540656c8bb011b0.jpg
You look glamorous Esther! Very nice hat!

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
It must be a couple of years since my latest post in this thread! What better occasion than my maiden voyage with the Montecristi I recently bought from Nik (Lounger Rabbit)? Found some shade during my daily walk:
WP_20160512_13_57_10_Selfie.jpg

- and sought some inspiration from Eric's many foliage-shots:
WP_20160512_14_00_21_ev0_Pro.jpg

Yes, I know it's not well exposed! I tried to do a auto bracketed series of three exposures with the aperture changing. This was the first. The second is an out of focus shot of the hat upside down just over the ground - and the last shows a very blurry thumb! It sure is a light hat! :D

It must be a couple of years since my latest post in this thread! What better occasion than my maiden voyage with the Montecristi I recently bought from Nik (Lounger Rabbit)? Found some shade during my daily walk:
View attachment 49599

View attachment 49601

Yes, I know it's not well exposed! I tried to do a auto bracketed series of three exposures with the aperture changing. This was the first. The second is an out of focus shot of the hat upside down just over the ground - and the last shows a very blurry thumb! It sure is a light hat! :D
Great to see you in the thread, Ole!
That is a beautiful Monti!

View attachment 49599

View attachment 49601

You're holding up well, Ole!
Nik's contribution to the look is fabulous. WHAT a lid, sir! Now, for just one of these nice flowers in your hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82