Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing a modern Strat in Caribou.

2qdcqj7.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Once again I'm the odd man out with a cloth hat.
P1170707 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
This one is a Resistol. Michael
Nothing odd about a cloth hat, quite dapper I would say, and as for being the odd one out, quite the contrary. Go up four posts, from your original entry, and see a green blazer, we are wearing identical jackets. Must be something to do with The Masters Tournament.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Nothing odd about a cloth hat, quite dapper I would say, and as for being the odd one out, quite the contrary. Go up four posts, from your original entry, and see a green blazer, we are wearing identical jackets. Must be something to do with The Masters Tournament.

GHT - I only meant odd in the sense that they haven't been getting much play around here lately. I like them quite a lot.

That was a nice jacket/shirt combo you were working today. I had forgotten about the Masters. I was wearing my green jacket in the hopes it would conjure some spring weather, alas it was snowing 15 minutes after I took my pictures.

Michael

miket5r

A-List Customer
Tuesday while working on a score for a friends movie the hard drive in my MacBook Pro finally bit the biscuit after 8 years of hard use.
Lost all the files because I was stupid and didn't back them up.

Long story longer ... I just dropped almost 2 grand at the Apple Store
That severely bites into my hat budget

Oh yeah ... Wearing a Borsalino

ec77d4329bde53c0b564f3b746544d15.jpg

4fa7262d571095ae7cf7c012bd2f02be.jpg

56b53985298fb03dab6afa24a919eed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great Borsalino, moon

Headed out to the Old West Roundtable breakfast this morning. I'll be wearing my Ritch Rand natural beaver Tom Mix along with my vintage fringe "Billy" jacket like worn by Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider.

jhd5e0.jpg

zsl1k2.jpg

With all the talk about the Cattleman crease lately I thought about wearing my 10X Rand but the chocolate clashes with the rust colored jacket. I've been thinking about a "new do" for it anyway.

jfaucz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82