Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Beaver for rainy day errands
Y'all look great guys!

@Sergej ; Of all the ones she has this is by far my favourite on her.
Just beautiful!

eeb820072225bd7e6d2b6960462b177f.jpg
That is just such a beautiful, classic look. Every time I see you wear that hat, I feel like watching Casablanca. What a marvelous creation!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Really unique hat, Matt. Easy to see why you enjoy it so much?

SUCH a GREAT lid, Matt!

Matt I love that hat ... so many textures and colors peeking through those fibers ... also great dimensions and shape !!!
member here Andrew (stetsonofagun) has a Christys "Wildfowl" that reminded me of this Adam ... same sort of vibe
both really nice hats
Great finish! Matt, THE POLAR was a great find - a unique hat, indeed. If you can find somebody who owns another one, you can form the BI-POLAR Society. :p

Matt your Polar bear is tops!

Great heathers this morning. The chameleon Adam is wonderful.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I forgot to mention that Bond replaced the ribbon. Sadly, the original wide green one was shredded. I think that Bond picked a beautiful color that really contrasts well with the felt and nailed it with suggesting the mid-width. He is my hero.
4f639a6ecadf49e7c16549babcf6e92b.jpg

(Also, one more geek-out note: I love the wide triple-stitch welt on this thing.
15504ce0c14832417ebe13667a41ad36.jpg
)
Anthony, when I first saw Andrew's "Wildfowl", I too thought of this hat (And drooled over his, of course! WHAT A FIND!!!!).

Jim, I want those boots. One of my dreams is to have someone make me a tie-dyed suit. Those would be a perfect match! Great Akubra and sweet Safari. I dig the ribbon. You look like you should be sipping an adult beverage while wearing that thing.

Matt

Last edited:

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good morning, all! Hat-o, that Stetson is da bomb! Is that a heather? Great finish! Matt, THE POLAR was a great find - a unique hat, indeed. If you can find somebody who owns another one, you can form the BI-POLAR Society. :p

Great Whippet, David. Is that gray or a caribou?

Mark, like you, I'm weathering the storms. Those 3Xs are great hats - I love mine. My wife even has one! Such is my addiction I can't even pass up buying a hat that doesn't even have a prayer of fitting me, but live vicariously through her having it. :rolleyes:

So with the rain, of course I'm predictable and break out the Akubra. But just to be unpredictable, I didn't grab the CD, instead dodging the raindrops protected by the Fedora (hey, I didn't name it).

View attachment 47408 View attachment 47409 View attachment 47410

Yesterday, with the temps in the 70s, I tried out a lid I received a while back to be a yard beater but haven't worn. A 70s-era Dobbs Safari.

View attachment 47411

One more pic, if y'all can handle it. This one's for Bama. Not my boots, I saw this pic on the WWOZ (free-form New Orleans radio) website.

View attachment 47412
You just gots to get some of these, man!
Dig those shoes!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic Hats as always -nice to see The Mayser Libelle , Steve! Looks Great! Also the Knox from Alan - splendid!!
A new hat arrived from Italy - A Grosso Valtz from a swap deal with Daniele! That hat is very rare and I am very thankfull that Daniele give me the chance to give him a New home! Thanks a lot my friend!

f96d34a7c25fc0ae6a735b912adcb7f9.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007