Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
Good to see you again Enrique and your lovely friend. I wish I could wear a vented straw this time of year but I do have a nice poochie to keep me happy too. Saludos!
Thanks Mike, our land is a t
Good to see you again Enrique and your lovely friend. I wish I could wear a vented straw this time of year but I do have a nice poochie to keep me happy too. Saludos!
Thanks Mike, our land is a thermal paradaise, now you can use any kind hat¡¡¡¡

What day is it? (insert picture of camel here). Happy hump day, folks! Another day, another Dalton (I think I've written that before). Dalton "Waverly."

Picture23.jpg

funny.... my Stetsonian has the same liner as Dave's Racine

Picture28.jpg

Stetsonian

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
strapped I don't remember the last time i saw an OR look so full and ample ... really great work shaping that one ... love it

Thanks, Anthony. The points of the diamond crease force the crown into less tapered angle.
I give credit to the quality of the felt instead of any personal skill. All my shaping is done with a pot of boiling water covered in tin foil to focus the steam and a good bit of patience.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I may have posted this charcoal gray Borsalino earlier in this thread, but if so I can't find it. This is a "Savoy":

I purchased it from FL's Bond, knowing it would be a little small for me. Never was able to stretch it enough. Finally I sent it off to Art Fawcett, who stretched it to size 7 and replaced the ribbon with a dark blue sporting his signature silver stripe. It's a pleasure to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82