Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
So many great hats!

Mr. Jones, I think you need every color. They all look good

So photobucket went kablooey on me yesterday
66fd1138-bacd-4ef9-bb50-30e5404c0c1e_zpswqk8yxrh.jpg

0925bddd-9f5d-4707-9033-9acf85dc7324_zps6idqp7fi.jpg

Borso Nutria
67aae9b0-cb93-4222-bd52-fcb18ad493a8_zpsfyjulgar.jpg

Today another Borsalino
Thanks, buddy. I love the color on your Borsa. Any idea what that might be?

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
A spectacularly beautiful day here in VB. I'm giving the new to me C&K homburg a trial run. It's been on a stretcher for a couple of days and feels pretty good. But I have a backup handy just in case [emoji3].

d3bcf936267ca3f38b867be4f8abfdcf.jpg

Thanks to each of you for sharing your hats with me. It's always a hoot! Thanks too for your generous comments on mine.

Have a splendiferous Sunday.

Matt

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1454257002437.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1454257002437.png
    683.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
beautiful Harv !!!

I wish I could pull of a catlleman crease like that ... I tend to look like a kid who dug in a trunk full of cowboy costumes ... you look like a kick ass rugged cat wearing a slick ass hat
Thanks boss.
I always thought that you would look really good with a cattleman crease. Give it a try and post some pics. I'll bet other Loungers would agree.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Sunday - hoo-hoo a day of rest. Rest = having choice in the case of today.

I choose to do some early morning chores in a Pendleton and Gannon (dark moss). My Gannon hats are fulfilling the role that I previously used an Akubra BGCD for - everyday fedora. In rain, sleet, snow and work chores I use my Gannon beaver felts. The beaver felt is very weather resistant. The colors I chose do not show dirt daily dirt easily. I brush the dust off with a hat brush and they are good to go. With other bespoke beavers I have white gas cleaned them and they are still looking sharp. I see them as an excellent hat investment for a short balding guy. They are easy worn (do not show wear or weather easily) and yet can go "downtown." I am really enjoying the Gannon fedora. To top it off - who does not enjoy a green lid?

i-fDsjTLJ-M.jpg

i-Bh9DPJm-S.jpg

I am choosing shopping errands in my MN Tuxedo (wool jacket) and a vtg. 7X Stetson OR. 1st moments wearing this distinctive hat.

i-LqmQKvK-M.jpg

i-BCXWQkr-M.jpg

i-FLL4Gc3-M.jpg

I watched the discussions about "cattleman crease" hats this morning with piqued interest. A while ago I had located a vtg. Stetson 7X OR. This is my first 7X OR and in this crease. I am wearing it this afternoon to try the "look on." The workmanship is superb. The felt is stiff. (Disclaimer: I have never owned cattle. Briefly owned 2 buffalo. Wild buffalo roam over our property in Montana. Have co-owned horses (with my wife). I do not enjoy riding horses, or cattle/buffalo.)

Channeling cattleman, Eric -

Last edited:

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sunday - hoo-hoo a day of rest. Rest = having choice in the case of today.

I choose to do some early morning chores in a Pendleton and Gannon (dark moss). My Gannon hats are fulfilling the role that I previously used an Akubra BGCD for - everyday fedora. In rain, sleet, snow and work chores I use my Gannon beaver felts. The beaver felt is very weather resistant. The colors I chose do not show dirt daily dirt easily. I brush the dust off with a hat brush and they are good to go. With other bespoke beavers I have white gas cleaned them and they are still looking sharp. I see them as an excellent hat investment for a short balding guy. They are easy worn (do not show wear or weather easily) and yet can go "downtown." I am really enjoying the Gannon fedora. To top it off - who does not enjoy a green lid?

i-fDsjTLJ-M.jpg

i-Bh9DPJm-S.jpg

I am choosing shopping errands in my MN Tuxedo (wool jacket) and a vtg. 7X Stetson OR. 1st moments wearing this distinctive hat.

i-LqmQKvK-M.jpg

i-BCXWQkr-M.jpg

i-FLL4Gc3-M.jpg

I watched the discussions about "cattleman crease" hats this morning with piqued interest. A while ago I had located a vtg. Stetson 7X OR. This is my first 7X OR and in this crease. I am wearing it this afternoon to try the "look on." The workmanship is superb. The felt is stiff. (Disclaimer: I have never owned cattle. Briefly owned 2 buffalo. Wild buffalo roam over our property in Montana. Have co-owned horses (with my wife). I do not enjoy riding horses, or cattle/buffalo.)

Channeling cattleman, Eric -
Indeed green lids are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82