Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy

A-List Customer
Wearing the Stetsonian today—really like this hat. It has a feel unlike any of my other lids and I love the color.

Stetsonian.jpg

Sorry for the non-head shot, but I refuse to be caught taking a selfie.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon. I picked up the hats out of my office this afternoon as I needed some additional space to spread out work materials. Out they went to my auto.

i-kLqZTQz-M.jpg

(L to R: Unknown model vtg Stetson, Cordova Cap, vtg.Stetson Flagship, vtg. Stetson Stratoliner and a Dobbs straw.)

The "unknown" vtg. Stetson has a price tag inside of $12.00 and is blocked the same as a Stratoliner. The ribbon while thin is more than the Strat.'s ribbon. I like it for it's understated look.

i-zVLw26j-M.jpg

I have a couple Lees with similar ribbons.

Thanks, Eric -

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Chamuco.
Great looking green one you got there today, too! I need to look into getting myself an Akubra or two (or more ;)).
Take it easy.
Matt
Ups it was Now not Noe !! ;-), in this holiday tequila marathon it is gets harder to write on the phone.

I began with "getting one Akubra" and got a dozen !! Ja ja ja

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the likes and compliments. The Borso from yesterday was a hit! Everyone is looking great here on a dark, dreary Monday. I'd never make it in the Great White North. One half day of steady rain and I'm getting cabin fever. Couldn't imagine being snowed in for a week or two. Going out in the elements in my Dingo. Soon, I'm sure, to smell like a wet one!:)

b016df1a80a5372fe1872b808d2ecd72.jpg

Have a great day!

foamy

A-List Customer
Is that one of the new ones? If so, I agree. The felt has a unique feel to it.
Yep, Fruno, it's the modern one. Takes any dent your finger puts in it (as you know). I've got a kind of sloppy diamond in it at the moment—which, I'm liking the more casual bashes it takes. I like your light grey one a bunch. I may have to look at other colors in this model. It's a hit with me.

You fellas are my inspiration and educators. I may be slow, but I catch on after a bit. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth