Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
such a sweet lid Jim

I would probably bet that it was vintage if I didn't know better

does not have a modern vibe at all ... love it ... makes me want to get another

I agree. You and I have been singing the Stetsonian praises since we got ours. I'd be in the market for another, as well, but I'd like to buy one in person next time.

If they'd just put wind trolleys on these, a Home Run would be a Grand Slam. :D

I'm hoping I can find something nice at the outlet in Garland next month. Really looking forward to my visit.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Charlie I could agree with you, but I am, in this period, omnivorous of hats.
So, as you suggest, I will try to do my best to wear every hat in my collection.......from now I will avoid the minus 2 inches (5 cm.) brims ;)
On the other side you wear yesterday a black hat.....with a wonderful attire, excpet the tie :D
I have a moderate number of them and as most Italian I think that black hats are the plus in elegance.
So after your "avant-guardist" position I feel myself free to start in the next the "black hats week":rolleyes:

Thank you, Miami! You're looking as avant garde as ever yourself, my friend!! I went to Milton High School on Wednesday. Made me think of you, and wonder if we can have another cup o' joe together!? Let me know if/when we can do that during the break!

rogerstg

A-List Customer
Great hats today folks. HatsRme, great pose and your hat has a fabulous patina.
Today I've doffed a Haven 100% beaver that was a style sample. I trimmed the brim down to 2.5" and I think it balances better, for me.

20151218_075517.jpg

Have a great weekend friends.

Roger

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Daniele – Stai proprio verdatto questa settimana

Panadora – Beautiful hat.

Esther – Nice floppy. Haven’t done the brim, yet, by the way. Hopefully during the holidays.

MM – Great classic hat.

Fruno – Super hat. Impressive.

Strapped – Nice hat, but that is my favorite of your Christmas ties.

Rogerstg – that is a beautiful hat. Love the color.

My 50’s Whippet.

IMG_1739.JPG IMG_1738.JPG

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Bruno I appreciate your comment in "Italiano"........;) Verdatto is fantastic as your collection of stunning hats
Charlie I will follow my proposition (your suggest) to wear hats with brims to moderate until quite wide (larger is Joao copyright)
Fruno everytime I open a box I have enough hats for ten days....more or less..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82