Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Stetson- 150th Whippet 2.jpg

Stetson Whippet today.Typical current felt and crappy ribbonwork BUT I like the cognac/green combo.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
I was away from the internet most of yesterday, spent a blustery, rainy day on a road trip. Hoped to score some hats in another town's thrift stores and antique shops, but no such luck.
So many nice lids yesterday. And today too.
From stormy yesterday to warm and sunny today. Taking advantage of it with this late 60's Thomas Begg Milan with the psychadelic paisley puggaree.

8f4a88bdbf313f8a7e6979a864eb97de.jpg

Thanks moon!
Have a groovy day! :)

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thx guys!

I do love my hometown very much this time of year.

@ trenchfriend. I know!
I bought a very nice day planner there, but i did have a small heart attack after seeing the price.
They sell exclusive things like watches,personalised wallets etc, very neat store!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
1bf2ed43475e4c768b33de7fe3f0dc4d.jpg

Stunning hats all around guys!
Have to agree with that fellas, some seriously impressive hats on show. Gents, do you see the bags that are draped over Esther's arm? My wife looks much the same when we go out shopping. Strangers will often say, when they see us out, hand in hand. "Aw you two older folks, still holding hands after all these years." Little do they know, with bags the size of a suitcase, just like Esther's, I daren't let go of her hand in case she buys something and secretes in that enormous bag.

We were at a civil wedding today, two lovely guys who thought that we would be shocked, or even shun them, if ever we found out that they were an item. I have worked alongside one of them for more than 20 years. He is the most caring man I've ever had the privilege to meet. When he finally summoned up the courage to tell me his orientation, and that he was getting married, and he would be honoured for my wife and I to be there, what else could I do, I hugged him, told that he was silly being pre-judgemental of me, and said that wild horses wouldn't keep us away from his nuptials. His partner is a modestly good dancer and often spins my wife around on the ballroom floor, he did that today.
To early for the photos, but this shot that I've posted previously, seems to be our obligatory wedding outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82