Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
First of all my condolences to Daniele.

Second all you guys look great!
1mach1, that's a beautiful bash right there!

I'm blue today...
217cb5822a9f23643d6e49a339555327.jpg

Enjoy your sunday nights guys!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
OCMH, 40cal, Bob, St.Ignatz, GHT, Moe, Moon, Joao, nice display of lids everyone. You all look great.

Went for a visit with my grandkids yesterday. Nothing like a Midwestern backyard tournament of a game of corn hole to beat back the chilly Fall air! Wearing my Silverbelly Stagecoach for the big game. Scarlet and Gray Flannel for the other big game. Go Bucks!

Warning: this image may be disturbing to some viewers. I'm smiling in this picture! :) ...(the one below)

Stagecoach_Silverbelly_and_grandkids_1.jpg

A little Rock a Billy from Carl Perkins....
Thanks Mr Jones.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Sunday first afternoon the right time to say thanks for your appreciations.
The sun is always shinihg with a mellow temperature
A kind of abnormal fall unprecedented in the history of northern Italy

A "drole" French porkpie Flechet made for A. Meer in Strasbourg
t5nes1.jpg

It is a cross over between a "caciottella" Italian version of the porkpie and a sixties French hat
vqhe2t.jpg

It is its first time in the Italian air after have been stored from all these years in East France
e9b09d.jpg

Pardon my face. It is a sad period, I lost in some weeks three friends close part of my life
Sorry for your losses. As if ONE wasn't bad enough.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Bob. Now Rev Dave is off to perform an outdoor wedding on this beautiful day. I should have borrowed your moonstone fed iv, but since I lack a good grey hat to match this suit, I'll just go with the Texas Law Enforcement look.

775c00a661a7d17279de0f5a0a831328.jpg
"The Enforcer." Looks nice n intimidating. I think you need to get your own Moonstone Fed Sir.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Today, on a wet day, my Disney Alpenhute made in West Germany. Soft, almost floppy velour, it holds a shape just as long as you don't need crisp lines or perfect dents.
And today, I don't. :)

df3c2c7759dbc32be5410ef7550fa252.jpg

More pics of the insides and taggage in the Disney Diner. Mayser, if the German elements of the consruction (like that little red tag I can't seem to get a clear pic of) tell you anything about the manufacturer and date I would appreciate the information.

Even though my bomber isn't like Indy's, nor my hat, I will most likely hear a comment or two. Then the challenge will be getting the theme song out of my head.

Happy Sunday, all! :)

Ingineer, looking good. You get tired of those shirts I'll give you an address where they can be sent.

Great hats and caps today, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82