Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't top Hats' list of compliments, so I'll just say a big +1, everybody is bringing it.

This was waiting for me in a box when I got home last night.
IMG_1698.JPG
IMG_1699.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG

A Dalton (A Dalton? On Fruno? The Hell you say!) featherweight, Open Road- style in tan. More over in Going Atomic with Dalton.

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
How lucky for you, Esther! All under a lovely, fuzzy lid!

Daniele you have been conspicuously absent, but are now back with another PERFECT felt... Just perfect!! And a new coiffure/haircut/capelli!

Panadora that one looks better every day, wet or dry; classic!!

Man, Mark... rain or shine, that OR just ROCKS!!

Tommy that Borsa's a bit better, Bud, because of the new 'Stache/whiskers!

The BRIM DOMINATES, Joao!!!!

Beautiful Borsa, Alan!

Miket that one is off-the-hook, Sir... WOw-ZA!!

Moe I can almost feel the blue of that ribbon, man!

Eric your cap enhances the look of your costume. You are the only person (other than me) who I have ever heard use the term costume in that context. During their team sports years, all of my kids made me promise to use the other term. I acquiesced, but only during their team rehearsals.

Where is PERRY today?!

You are right Charlie I was to cut my hair. Almost cut them all :(
Non sono più un vecchio "capellone"

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Capping off the week out with the dog this morning. Good thing he's COLOR BLIND, because it's too early to think about color coordinating. Vintage Adams cap, from Johnnie...

I like those colors. Charlie, you have showed pics of your dog previously and if I recall the sport jacket would coordinate well with his natural coat color. Works for me!

Great show of hats/caps this week folks. I have been using the "Like" button and while it is convenient, but it lacks any personal touch. I send this post with "personal touch" to all who have contributed to the thread this week - Thanks.

Best, Eric -

Absolute beauty!

I've got to ask though; another Dalton, Fruno? How many is that now? If I could find them in my size I'd grab one. You must have the worlds largest stash of Dalton's!

Thanks, Tommy. This is my fifth one. Sometime soon I'll declare it Dalton week and wear one to work every day for a week. :) Hey, at least I think I've found a niche to exploit. :cool:
This is the first that's actually a 7 1/4 - I had to monkey with the other ones a bit. I can't say enough about the quality of the Daltons I have. Over in the Dalton thread I note that this hat, unlined from the factory, weighs in at 3.5 oz. Tremendously soft and malleable. Opening the crown did not reveal the usual lines from previous bashes, it looked pristine when steamed open and responded to shaping wonderfully. There are a few from other Loungers over in the Dalton thread, but I sure would like to see more. I'm also looking for old ads, etc. to round out my knowledge.

YOU are the MAN of DALTON, Frun!! When are you moving to http://daltonohio.org/ ??

HAHA! Didn't know that was there, but I've undoubtedly driven by it a few times. I thought I was going to have to move to Georgia if I kept this up.

Here's me in my new dark moss Penman...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spotted that as a Penman before I even scrolled down to the words. Great color!

Fruno, where are you finding all those Daltons?

I'm on a Mission From God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82