Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Hey guys, I'll contribute to the fine showing today with this VS Silvermist lightweight.

IMG_6525_zpscwfha5lf.jpg

NewJack

Practically Family
Bob, Eric, Trev, nice display of lids, guys. I especially like the Stetsonian.

It's hot and muggy here in Central Ohio this afternoon. I like Spring and Fall, but I hate hot and muggy Summers.

Just reflanged the brim to a fedora snap brim on this Knox 15 Westlite OR clone. When I first got the hat it was missing the original thin ribbon. I sewed on this contrasting dark brown thin ribbon with an OR style bow...

Knox_01.jpg

Knox_03.jpg

Knox_02.jpg

Knox_04.jpg

Jones! You wear your lids very well! I've always been admirer of your work and style! :cool:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
HEY! "Call Me a Cab"! I just hit 2000! (2001, with this post). Woo Hoo! :cheers1: Now all I need is a new hat and a beer to celebrate the occasion!

Last edited:

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Nice showing today.
TJones, I really like the contrasting ribbon in combination with the lighter brim binding. I'm building a navy blue OR clone and was thinking about navy binding and royal blue ribbon and bow for a similar but opposite contrast.
Today was my Resistol western conversion in Silverbelly.
f47be65993c2b8d0eb54a7e5ebeaa79a.jpg

Have a great evening.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Nice showing today.
TJones, I really like the contrasting ribbon in combination with the lighter brim binding. I'm building a navy blue OR clone and was thinking about navy binding and royal blue ribbon and bow for a similar but opposite contrast.
Today was my Resistol western conversion in Silverbelly.
f47be65993c2b8d0eb54a7e5ebeaa79a.jpg

Have a great evening.
Thanks buddy. I like that ribbon color on your Silverbelly. Nice looking combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88