Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness you're back Harv!! Super TAR today, too!

I'm late here today, but here nonetheless. Today I taunted the rain in another Frank-ish Milan today by Cavanagh. This exact style was also favored by Benny. Goodman, that is.

Thanks Charlie! Its good to be back home. That is one of my favorite summer hats you have there! I need to get to Boston to a meet up for sure! Or if you are ever in DC.......:D

I've found that a few wears in a nice downpour has made the felt on my CDs feel even better than it originally had ... and look nicer as well...they get softer
That's an interesting thing about Akubra hats--you can spray 'em with tap water, or distilled water, or whatever, but they really respond to rain water. It's probably all of that junk in the atmosphere that the rain drops bring with them. lol

Man, I wish I could wear a hat like you fellas...
Yeah, it seems there are quite a few members here who can put almost any hat on their head and look good. Me...not so much. But I'd still happily own any of the hats in this thread. :D

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Nice selection today.
Bob, I'll join the crowd that digs that brim treatment.
hatsRme, better late than never, especially bringing a cool lid like that to the table.
fruno, don't water that CD too much or it might grow a Joao brim :D

It's been gusty for the last two days, so I've been wearing my patchwork Hanna cap. Hope the wind dies down soon so I can go back to the brims without fear of them flying away...

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I might not agree with General Lee's politics, but it looks like the man wears a nice lid....as do you, hatguy! Btw, wine and cheese? When did California invade the South?

hatguy1

One Too Many
Btw, wine and cheese? When did California invade the South?

Haha. The French would ask when did they invade California. At one time, I naively thought American wines were all made in California. But, in my travels around the country, it's never ceased to amaze me where I find wineries and all the various things used to make wine. I'd wager there's probably some old hermit living in a shack in the Nevada desert trying to ferment old gym socks into wine.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Fed IV
ebbcc49d76317c7de07211463eddbfcd.jpg

41d7f6f4143574df866d80b01e4bc50d.jpg

0193cc13a4f9301f21736e0b9ee9ac94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
YW, Bob.
Nice one, moon!
hatguy- Ca. wines just got all the publicty, good wines can be grown in lots of places. Just need lousy soil and someone crazy enough to want to make wine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe