Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
82bcf83645296f54ffd6b5744e830446.jpg

Wearing my Silverbelly strat with shorts. Needed to let the Panama rest

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Love the hat and the glasses, Speedy! Been a while since I had any Oakley sunglasses.

Today was the Day of the American Cowboy so we were hanging out in the Fort Worth Stockyards. My hat is a Black Sheep Milan.

smugshot_9216191-L.jpg

Last edited:

javadave61

Practically Family
David. Great looking milan. Do you see a lot of hats on the Ft. Worth side of the Metroplex? When I was on the east side of Dallas wearing my Panama Open Road, I had a few (positive) comments as if they never see a western hat. I didn't see many.

A Panama Bob Special for me today. Got quite a few complements and a nice across-the-room wave and nod from a guy in a Stetson Andover. It's like being a part of a small club.

37dbf8bbbfcc76a28f3ea744bdd091f1.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Dave, I see a lot of hats everyday, in downtown FTW and (especially) in the Stockyards. It has been hot the last few weeks so mainly Shantung straw westerns, but a few felt westerns as well. Both men and women wear them.

I do see the occasional Panama hat, but vastly outnumbered by the western look, as you'd expect.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Fruno-TY, but no treasures to be found today. I also prefer the full site on my tablet, but tapatalk is so much easier for posting pics. So, I use tapatalk for posts with pics and the full site on my browser for viewing all content and to post replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Bob, I'm not usually big on the cloth sweats, but that one looks pretty good. I don't use Tapa-talk, preferring the full mobile site on my phone and tablet. There's GOT to be a way...
Chamuco - give me back my hat! I just looooove my new Silverbelly CD. Got home from my flight yesterday and plonked that bad boy on to go out to dinner last night.
T Jones, I just got my first Silverbelly - you want to get rid of some of yours, I'll meet you in Yellow Springs (I know you're kidding).
Good luck at the sales, Moe.

View attachment 32896

Stetson Premier Milan
I loooooveeee clear colours, very handy in México !!!

Silverbelly, Moonstone, Clear Tawny, Sand and Clear Sand !!!

Waiting to get a Moonstone Fed IV and a Sand Coober Pedy !!!

I could find a nice home for T Jones Stagecoach !!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Everybody is looking sharp , as always!
Me, stingy brim Panama from Ultrafino Panama
And my little one with my hat modeling .... image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
David you took to Texas like you were born here! Texas is definitely still a hat wearing state.

I broke out my Open Road twenty today.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Moving the company from a warehouse to another smaller warehouse as broken me to pieces, I have not posted pictures for some days.
Well here they are.

Thursday this long hair Thoroughbred
20150723.jpg

Friday day this black wool made in Portugal (probably a wool FEPSA felt)
20150724.jpg

This Resistol buckskin Diamond Horseshoe yesterday in the morning
20150725.jpg

And after lunch this 60's black Stetson
20150725b.jpg

RobertM

Familiar Face
Not a day goes by when this forum isn't filled with a nice selection of great looking hats; too many to mention, but Greg, that Optimo looks very sharp -would love to view it from other angles.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe