Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
So great, everyone! G Durand, the hat is perfect, that ribbon is spectacular.
I'm reminded of some patina 'd vintage ribbon that caught my eye in Gary white's shop a few weeks ago.
I went with this linpark styles hat. I think I'd be so happy if I could find one like this without the stains or moth bites, but it's a good wear nonetheless!

e1f4454abcbc74072eb9d3ffb0ff4e05.jpg
4fb5b228ff8a131c26e0dd9aa132c214.jpg
e4fe6ce9cd9ca27dcc03b7cec29a1736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see your smiling face, Harv! And for all of us here in the Northeast, thanks for the buds in the background. A beautiful sight!

Jeff that's one heck of a hat... Classic , classic, CLASSIC!

Last edited:
Always right, David! Love that Playboy, sir!

JavaD I really miss those days. Your hat is the mark of a pro! I was always in that photo role, too. Until my son started playing NCAA hoop, (2007) I was still mostly using film for all the games. I was never a professional, but continuously deep into the craft from the mid 1960s. Don't miss a game, Dave!

javadave61

Practically Family
Always right, David! Love that Playboy, sir!

JavaD I really miss those days. Your hat is the mark of a pro! I was always in that photo role, too. Until my son started playing NCAA hoop, (2007) I was still mostly using film for all the games. I was never a professional, but continuously deep into the craft from the mid 1960s. Don't miss a game, Dave!
The boy makes me proud. Won't miss a game.

91c938f74dc3a83d682baf6f36daba29.jpg

( I can post this right? He is wearing a hat.)

ingineer

One Too Many
New Cattleman in fawn, should have bought sand and new primitive serpent cane from Ghana, much more robust.
Joao and Renault's new big brims make me jealous.
Everyone is lookin sharp

The boy makes me proud. Won't miss a game.

( I can post this right? He is wearing a hat.)

Great shot of a GREATER shot, Dave. The kid's got a career!!

Thanks for giving me the incentive to haul these out for a momentary thread hijack. I was a Leica man. My baby pitching in 2007...

Doing my part to preserve the image of a classic Press Photographer at Graduation. Possibly the last (or only) guy on earth to use a Leica Visoflex on my rangefinder. Dobbs straw from Burlington Coat Factory, less than $20, as I recall!

Richard the new lid's a winner; wear it in the best of health! But, the walking stick is totally LIGHTS OUT!!

Last edited:

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Broke in the grey Caxton today. Definitely thinking this one will need to be reverted to a simple center dent. The teardrop makes it almost too big for me.

This pic was a result of an unintended click, but it turned out OK. Guess this is my, "How YOU doin'" look.
56389a69fd94077147c948d0d88a3f53.jpg

b20a09a5e3d89fef04786ff8f527af0c.jpg

354dbbb5453f41211c3f305e664c7f0d.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
Doing my part to preserve the image of a classic Press Photographer at Graduation. Possibly the last (or only) guy on earth to use a Leica Visoflex on my rangefinder. Dobbs straw from Burlington Coat Factory, less than $20, as I recall!

Richard the new lid's a winner; wear it in the best of health! But, the walking stick is totally LIGHTS OUT!!

That Leica is a CLASSIC. << Moment of silence >> I'm excited to see my boy enjoy the game and grow up into the game, if that makes sense. Thanks for sharing the pic of your son. Makes me excited for the future.

And S4C, the Caxton looks great on you.

Charlie, great pics, man. Time flies, eh?

Joao, two nice big big big (did I say big?) hats! ;)

Mark, loving the Caxton!

David, splendid whippet, grainy or not!

Greg, that PS is very cool! Like the fabric and pattern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe